Trust Levels suck

I just made myself a big hamburger. It was delicious. Beef, egg, onion, lettuce, tomato, beetroot, mayo, mustard.

burp.

Not really relevant to the topic, just sharing. Sort of FYI I suppose.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I didn’t partake in the cheat-o-rama. Mine came legitimately. The only reason I bothered with it though was so my tech support posts could be made without being gimped by the link block from the first two trust levels.

I would rather not, the last thing I want is to come to a thread and find it filled with “rick roll” animated clips and then wait for the admins to slap you down. Some things have to be earned, like trust.

You can do it

2 Likes

http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/just-do-it-2.gif

1 Like

1 Like

Trust level!? Wait, we have trust levels?!

1 Like

Apparently not because you’re hung up on an opinion.

I trust you.

But no you cant eat me

1 Like

I always have. I like it here, they have :cookie::cookie::cookie:'s. (But not cake, and if anyone ever tells you differently, that’s a lie.)

props up box with stick

ties string to stick

puts :cake: under box

1 Like

What? you don’t like rep grinding on the forums?

2 Likes

Kicks over box

Smashes the liar cake

Digs trench and fills it with putrid rotting meat

I whistle while I work

1 Like

… I worked hard on that cake.

I worked harder on the trench. It takes me twice as long to reach the bottom, even though I’m thisclose to the ground.

1 Like

Fair point. That is an achievement.

2 Likes

This pretty much removes any incentive to “behave” if you know you’ll never be able to make up for past misdeeds. What a terrible system.

2 Likes

Actually, I heard that Alliance can get trust level 3 automatically for keeping WM on for a full week, even after collecting rewards…

1 Like

Actually, the only real thing that I would change is for the trust to be account-wide, and not per character. Otherwise it seems like a good system!

1 Like

It’s really a crime Chibi doesn’t have your trust, bliz. Give it to her!

1 Like