Trust levels disappearing

We lost our beta license access, which was permanent TL3 account wide. Unfortunately, I don’t know of a way for us to see where we’re at in gaining it back. They really should have a page that shows us this information.

As for sanctions, it’s 6 months after your last sanction that you can get it back. So if you were sanctioned and can find the email with the dates or the notification here, it’ll be six months after that.

Also keep in mind we now need to maintain it.

The whole thing is exhausting. It really shouldn’t be like this. I may end up more in Discord where I can actually post links and images without worrying about forum rep and maintaining it like some job.

1 Like

I think you’re correct. I’ve never posted on this character, but she has the same trust level as Simplyred.

September. So I’m right on the cusp.

I am unable to edit my recruitment post on this forum lol i keep getting error code 422…is this part of the TL3 problem?

I was curious why mine disappeared because I haven’t had a forum vacation that wasn’t appealed (which was on a different character years ago) and the few posts I have had flagged and hidden were unhidden as they were falsely flagged.

I also double-checked the other requirements and pretty sure I exceeded all the other requirements.

1 Like

Some folks have asked in the CS forum and been fortunate enough to get a status updates from the blues there. Perhaps try there.

1 Like

Actually, they’re closing down any discussion of it quickly.

Try here: [CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW! - #1138 by Scrinshee-khaz-modan

1 Like

The Lounge isn’t meant for such things, so let’s not direct people to that, please.

Oh.

So it’s not just me.

Awkward.

I also lost ability to post links, says I’m “Trust Level member”

What does that mean?

Also I got suspended a bunch of times so makes sense if I lost it.

Member is Trust Level 2, that’s why you can’t post links anymore.

I also just noticed that I lost my access to the Lounge so I must have lost my trust level as well. Which is a shame, because I’ve met a bunch of lovely people there.

I’m actually surprised, because I feel I’m using forum quite a bit, although maybe not as much as some others. I hope they lower the requirements. If not, then maybe we can form a discord of folks from there.

Jonas did start a Lounge refugees thread in General Discussion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lost mine, as well.

same for me i had it back for a few days and poof it’s gone, if it’s just the 90-day thing it would be nice if we could toggle a “last 90 days” on the stats page so we can see what is missing.

This is super frustrating. Not being able to post links to CF, Wago, etc. makes it really annoying to support users in the UI & Macro forums.

And yes, I know I can wrap them in code tags but it’s a worse experience for everyone.

3 Likes

Anyone know why we’ve lost Level 3 clearance? Any moment now we should hear from Blizzard I’m guessing.

I haven’t been naughty and now I’m back at Level 2. :disappointed:

I’m my guild’s recruitment officer. Being able to post links was very useful to show off some raid videos or link to our guild recruitment page. Having the trust level taken away has hindered our ability to recruit for our guild. As far as I know, I’ve followed all the rules. Some insight on why the change and what the current requirements are would be great.

Could level 2 have some whitelisted website links that can be posted? (Twitch, sites that implement battle.net login, etc)

1 Like

The beta tester role we used to have expired. You must maintain your TL. General Discussion has a thread on what you must accomplish— but it’s not easy and it takes a boatload of time and grinding and must be maintained almost weekly.

To post links at TL2, just put ` on either side of the link.

1 Like