Trust Level: Very Confusing!

A moderator would have to agree with said flags. So in other words, having 5 posts actioned.

Well at least we ant the overwatch forums then. Those people behave like they play league of legends.

You’ll know you’ve hit level 3 when you can post dank memes. Until then, there’s really nothing in between.

1 Like

Thank you. You’re more useful than the website itself. It honestly need to be worked on.

not sure how it works.

i haven’t checked what it takes for levels but i can post videos/gifs and emoticons so i couldn’t care less about the rest :slight_smile:

Light help us all…

1 Like

But the light hurts me. I’m filled with void!

Actually, what’s up with that. That bothered me when they added DKs how I didn’t burst into flames when the light healed me.

Same, I don’t really feel one way or the other about it. It’s more of just another thing for people to obsess over I suppose, or distract them. But I guess in one way it cuts down on new accounts flooding the forums? But that seems more like an issue from a F2P game, like over at the Hearthstone boards.

/shrug, who knows. Guess thats just a side effect from when they copied things over.

On one hand, it looks like they’re going for an ‘Irony’ achievement. But they could just be clueless enough to not have thought it was important when they were configuring their bright new shiny forum software.

In any event, it does feel kind of odd that I have to gain the trust of a company that I now wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw the giant bronze statue of Thrall they have at their building in the PRC (People’s Republic of California).

I shook my head at the people who were making threads to trade and farm likes on the first day. I was just sitting there thinking, “if you’re an active user, by the time you hit 50 days of activity, you would have well more than the 20 likes needed.”

1 Like

I figured those were in protest of a like limit.

Do we have a way of knowing if our posts were flagged and/or actioned to know if we can even hit level 3?

I feel like there should be our own account summary page that tracks our trust level progression.

Flagged, no.

Actioned, I’m not really sure outside of actual forum suspensions.

Which means I could be sitting around wondering if I’ll ever hit level 3 without any clue that I’m unable to.

That seems awkward.

I hit the control F and absolutely nothing happened.

I did check you example but I still don’t get it.

It is pretty complicated.

I am probably going to just be stuck guessing. I suppose it doesn’t matter because I am able to post. But it is kind of frustrating.

Make me one too! Or better yet, give us instructions! Thanks. =)

Vixie’s armory

Thank you! I’ll copy-pasta it.

Tried to flag your thread for stickyness but guess that’s not do-able, yet.

ok, been trying to make my own and phailing. Says I can’t post links…but it’s on this site! Should be trusted. Back to the drawing board.

ps. now I got a nice line break wall…how’d I do that?

Okay, I can make that. Not quite as cute as your little link but it works.

That break wall that you got is from the > in your post.

But for the link, it’s done by this:

<a href="https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/Vixie"><kbd>Vixie's Armory</kbd></a>