Trust level on the forums?

You wouldn’t believe how true that is.

When you think about it. It’s kind of a bunch of trash formality for a forum feature that every other forum i’ve been too has had by default at account creation. You think they would at least let your WoW account age speak for itself.

The biggest flaw with this system for me is it’s on ONE character. So no more posting on alts for me ever again.

1 Like

There are all kinds of things wrong about it. I truly don’t mind at all. I have no interest in posting images as I’m not a 13 year old 4chan meme kid. How often do you ever see people post images that are nothing more than expressive or insulting? If they’re informative, that should be available to anyone. I mean, I don’t have to “earn” my rights lol.

5 Likes

You don’t remember a few weeks ago my “so long trust level 3” thread, that they somehow found so offensive they deleted overnight?

I had TL 3 for a time, even posted in the super-secret Lounge once. Now my sadface is sad, a lowly TL 2 again. :sob:

Yeah, it is pretty stupid that just because you get a suspension you can never attain trust level 3.

1 Like

my wife has regular therapy as part of her disability requirements.

I don’t even play that much, but she’s been trying to get me to “go” to one of her sessions. What do you think the chances are that this topic would pop up?

Id’ say, chances are pretty good lol.

The trust system is divisive.

It’s simply a way to drive people further into 2 separate camps; the haves, and the have-nots.

all part of the BfA plot. Which is just bad from front to back.

2 Likes

Just wanted to warn you, I think your tin foil hat is a little too tight…

Also dont post the poop emoji my post was flagged and moderated because of that emoji.

We should have a list for things you cant post not stated in the rules/faq.

1 Like

Unless you have a source for your information I am agreeing with Rhielle. I don’t think people lose it once they have gained it.

I thought you indicated you were never supposed to even have trust 3 lvl in the first place since you had gotten a couple of vacations since the new forums started.

You still can get it even if you were. A GM said so but wouldn’t say how long it would take or if you have to start all the way over, but that it is possible.

If it’s not allowed, why have it in your list of emojis? Maybe it’s the context at which it’s used. If someone said “your character is :poop” then I can understand. You can take almost anything and make it derogatory.

A week? Not bashing you, but if they dished out a week it must have been bad because most of the time nowadays it seems like it’s usually 24 hours.

I said that a troll post was full of poop. And instead of saying the word I used that emoji.

Never got to appeal it either. Which is dumb because you can type the word.

1 Like

Since we’re discussing trust levels, I just actually created a thread in the customer service section of the forums with a very specific situation. Perhaps you guys can help me with my question

Well, we’ll never know for sure since they obliterated the topic and never got an official response. At first, I had a faint hope there was some sort of amnesty.

1 Like

Yeah I lost my TL 3 too .

Not my fault I have an unfiltered honest opinion and tend to say what I think

4 Likes

If someone people are losing trust lvl 3 and others aren’t after a vacation I am going to guess someone looks at the infraction and/or your post history and makes a decision on where to give it back or remove it.

Also bear in mind that a decade ago, these were moderated by people with degrees. Now, it’s a minimum wage job with no prior experienced required (someone posted the job ad not long ago). It would explain why I’ve seen the rules get handed out unevenly and even as I mentioned, someone who regularly insults people and another who is a textbook stalker have trust levels.