Trust level on the forums?

I don’t trust tall people. Always looking down on me.

Can confirm they ban over use of emojis, not just the poop one.

Not necessarily. You can get it overturned if it was falsely reported but I’m pretty sure the silence is automated.

If you speak the harsh truth you can kiss any trust level aspirations goodbye. This is an echo chamber. Assimilate or enjoy being ostracized!

I think that would be better stated “if you speak the ‘truth’ harshly.”

People speak the “harsh” truth around here all the time without any consequences. However, people speak inappropriately with consequences.

There’s nothing wrong with the truth. How you state it can adversely affect how that truth is received.

3 Likes

I assume that means, ever… Sounds like I’m never getting level 3. Ohwell

That’s true, You would think that Blizzard in their ultimate wisdom could see this being that all the character’s on that account are tied together.

However if it were someone with multiple accounts could do it undetectable, that is unless Blizzard took it a step further and saw the same person’s name on the other accounts.
Personally I believe if someone was caught doing this with multiple accounts that they should get a perma-ban from the forums for intently flagging someone, Then maybe just let them have access to read only but allow posting in the customer service section with some type of mark on them letting the CM’s know that they are trouble makers.

Suspensions weren’t carried over from the old forums; Only those in violation of a suspension in the new forums or get 5 marks against them will not get TL3 or lose it if they have it.

Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of. Thanks tho.

1 Like

The above tells you.

1 Like

But there is still hope that you could possibly get TL3; There is talk in other threads where the CM’s are talking about presenting to company officials a type of forgiveness (Depending of the severity of the forum ban) to those effected but it hasn’t been fully decided on yet as far as I know.

1 Like

I hope so. My offense was auto flagged. I was excited about how Mag’har looked so bad-(insert another word for donkey) about 3-4 times in my post. It was subsequently removed and I received a several day temp ban. Otherwise, I’ve been an angel on the forums :rofl:

1 Like

Same Boat :motor_boat:

1 Like

I doubt it. I was in a thread and someone was playing with their alts and all 30 of them reported a post of mine - the post was deleted but it was restored but I never lost posting rights and I would have if the processed was automated.

How can you tell? I looked over my own profile and didn’t see anything. I didn’t care until this post, now I’m curious. lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Kronoh-wyrmrest-accord.json

1 Like

Well as I have never been mass reported I wouldn’t have that experience. Only a thread was closed that was the exact same as another thread, just the word “dad” was replaced with mom, but the one that said dad wasn’t locked. Eh.

Well my eyeballs are crossed now, but I guess that’s level 2? lol

I can’t see yours due to being hidden/private. But mine will have a line like
trust_level_2

You will have one for 1, 2, and 3 (if applicable).

1 Like

Yeah, I see 1 and 2, then the last one only says notification level 3 so I’m assuming that’s something separate.

Now that I know that… don’t even know what allowances each level grants us… lol Are there only 3 levels currently? I know I could probably google it, but that won’t boost my post tota… I mean… I wouldn’t get to interact with you lovely people that way.