Trust Level 3

I don’t know how reliable the system is because I’m barely here yet I have TL3.

1 Like

doesnt matter whatsoever

suprisingly enough

How long have you had TL3 on Willfred?
I ask because your read count isn’t even enough for 200 days if they still go by that for everyone.

I got it back in November/December 2020, then I didn’t come back until June 2022 and I still have it. I’m certain the rolling restriction has been relaxed (but maybe not removed).

:dracthyr_shrug:

What’s sad is that today, I went through 3 different posts all totaling over 1500 comments and I was at 41.2k before I started and when I finished I was at 41.2k. They were all created within the last month. If I’m not even going to get read credit, what’s the purpose? And yes, I was scrolling very slowly.

Got mine a couple months ago. Ya just need to be patient and visit the forums regularly.

They def do but if youve ever been suspended youll likely never get it

I’m at 16.7k in 38 days, idk what they count but 20k doesn’t seem like much.

Trust level 3 is great. We talk mad crap about everyone in the lounge and y’all can’t read it :stuck_out_tongue:

J/k. Maybe. No. I am joking…

1 Like

I just scrolled through another 442 comments on a new thread and am still at 41.2K in read count.

edit I decided to log out and back in to see if it was just not updating, but it’s still at 41.2K.

You have to no life the forums

It’s way easier than that. Click on your own name in a post, click “View Activity”, then at the top there’s a trust level on there. I have a “Regular” trust level and I’m able to post links and pictures.

I got my TL3 on my hunter. She currently has 170k read. But I haven’t logged her into the forums for a few months. Seems that Finori’s read count is locked at 41.2k where it’s been for a while. I’m on the board surfing on her every day… like 7 days a week every week. I know for a fact that her count should be going up, but it’s not.

Why do you want it on more than one character? Is there a purpose for that?

Oh, it’s not on the hunter any more. She got TL3 last year, and her 100 day period cycled less than a month after and she lost it. And no, none of my characters have ever been silenced, suspended, or anything. I got a bit “upset” at that and chose to go with another character that I was playing at the time.

Cool well good luck on your forum quest to greatness!

I’m old school. I never check and that was never an option before lol. Good to know thought!

What you can do is do a lot of alpha/beta testing and they’ll flag all of your characters for permanent trust level 3 like mine.

Yeah, I have lost and regained it like 3 times already since it was added. If you lose it, just watch your step for a bit and you will earn it back.

you may not be offended but you sure seem salty.