Trust level 3 on the forums question

I only post on this character for the most part, I’ve done occasional one offs on others but only for effect.

Not that I’m aware of.

Not that I’m aware of.

I’m actually curious if this is causing some of the issues.

It shouldn’t. Let find some TL3’s and see if they’re able to post the TL3 content. Brb.

Ok, so ran through the “WOOT!” thread and there were none that had set their profiles to private, so I couldn’t confirm or deny. You may be able to look around as you peruse the threads though. You can try temporarily going public and see if anything changes.

Don’t think it’s related to having the profile hidden.
Just tried with the toggle on and off and no change either way.

Ah, good to know! Thanks Itsuki.

1 Like

I’ve done this

Side note: I noticed last night that setting yourself to public isn’t, as best I can tell, an immediate thing after using the tool that Bluespacecow linked. The tool would always error out on this character with the returned JSON reporting that the profile was private even when it wasn’t anymore.

It’s still counting me as a TL2 though so can’t speak for those that are TL3, if that has any significance.
(I’m hoping it’ll promote me later today.)

With Orylia checking on the discipline side of things and there being nothing that should be stopping it, hopefully it is just a timing thing (like with Itsuki).

It possible that you logged onto the new forums a while after they went live on the back end (but still within 24 hours) and you’re just waiting to hit your personal 50 day mark (just a theory).

2 Likes

Whelp my profile is indicating 51 days, the JSON is indicating trust level 2. At this point I’m assuming there must be some sort of outstanding disciplinary action against me pending or something is very amiss. If you can double check on the disciplinary side I’d be quite grateful, I can’t correct bad behavior if I’m not told about it.

:sweat:

• TL’s are by character. So reaching it on one doesn’t grant it to all characters.

Is this going to change? I mean…its the same person…:thinking:

2 Likes

I think that it’s a limitation for allowing us to post on our specific characters instead of using a single log-in (like overwatch) that uses your battle.net ID instead.

I don’t believe that I’ve seen anything indicating that it will change or that it’s something that they’re working on.

Same for me, heh.

I think that it’s a limitation for allowing us to post on our specific characters instead of using a single log-in (like overwatch) that uses your battle.net ID instead.

Ahhhhhhhhh…okay that makes sense. Thanking you.

No worries at all :wink: That being said, it would be a change that I’d certainly be happy with, but not one I’m anticipating.

No. Me neither.

Huh…it’s showing trust level 0 for me, with stats:

Stats

• 48days visited

• 1d read time

• 367topics viewed

• 8.0kposts read

• :heart: 563given

• 2topics created

• 128posts created

• :heart: 304 received

That seems…weird? What are the requirements for trust level 1?

Go to your profile, and where it says your name, add .json.

Then use crtl f and search the word trust, it will appear multiple times, tab to the latest. Thats your trust level.

Says 10 minutes of reading, read 30 posts, enter 5 threads.

Oooooooooooooooohkay. I’m a dumb. You get a separate entry for every trust level you have, I’ve got 0, 1 and 2. Which means two!

2 Likes

Ohmygod finally TL3.

Random GIF to celebrate, deploy!

2 Likes

Me too, as stated above I’ve marked the original blue post as the solution. It just seems to have taken forever.

1 Like