Trust level 3.5

I like the new forums. For me, they allow for better visibility of replies and easier tracking overall.

1 Like

Pretty much, yeah. I suspect strongly that there is someone we may or may not see whose job it is to parse the forums on a week-to-week or day-to-day basis, and report on what we’re talking about and what we think I’m various subjects.

1 Like

Never heard of any of that before. Googled for the image just now, it’s not half-bad.

Watch out Lightfang, the thought police appear to be unhappy with your opinion.

I’m coming for you Trust Level 4.

2 Likes

Welp, this thread went to unexpected places. :anguished:

1 Like

Just here to prove that even if you’re on the darker side of things you can get trust level 3.

2 Likes

Well shoot I’m 38k posts read and 100 day visited :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Let’s PARTAY

2 Likes

40k in 84 days! I have less of a life than you!

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Yes, i agree that cat is in pain.

1 Like

I hate to say it, but this isn’t wrong…

1 Like

How do you see your trust level?

I would be too except my 5 days in Vegas threw it off. Oh well, I had lots LOTS of fun gambling and eating excellent foodz.

5 more days!

It’s kind of a kludge. Add .json to the end of your profile URL. So

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/yasudra-malorne.json

In that gobbledygook, search for trust_level, the highest number you see is where you’re at.

2 Likes

Someone attempts to explain how things actually work instead of your tin foil hat, offensive theory and that’s somehow thought control? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Suddenly I feel like this…

2 Likes

All that ever makes me think of is cookies

This couldn’t be more true. I’ve been suspended for cracking a small joke that somehow somebody was triggered by then a mod actually agreed, apparently, which was my first clue something wasn’t right, because they crack jokes too. Then I see someone who literally stalks me and has posted 100% pure insult posts repeatedly and have all been reported has trust 3. How does that make sense?

1 Like

Congratulations on your wasted life goals