Trust level 3.5

1. It isn’t thought control…i mean, please tell me how it’s thought control. I’m genuinely curious because as long as it doesn’t break the ToS there is no action taken.
  2. This system has been in other blizzard game forums long before it was in this one…I fail to see your point on when they implemented it.
2 Likes

There was basically zero reason to “upgrade” the forums. These new forums suck, and the trust score system is analogous to the communist social credit system.

Except for all the error 500’s we were getting, the post history function breaking every couple of weeks, and the general dated nature of them.

I like the new forums. Trust wasn’t hard to obtain – only thing that really held me back was a couple of overturned suspensions mucking things up.

2 Likes

hows does one know what trust level we are I thought everyone could post gifs and videos I didn’t know I was special

Except forum rules are not clear to begin with…

Blizzard can legit ban you for saying “Hello! Your mog looks amazing!”

If blizzard does not like what you say, they have the power to not just ban you, but have also added a “rule” in which you can’t discuss it.

You can claim censorship does not exist, but when you get banned for the reasoning “We hold the right to ban your account under any circumstances”, and no other information to go along with it, it’s kinda hard to see them NOT censoring people on the forums.

Click your character portrait, and then add .json to the end of it after it loads. Ctrl + F for Trust and it should pop up 2-3 times. The highest number you see next to it is your current Trust level.

Thats some Stretch Armstrong level of reaching. I didnt know I could get better food and living conditions with my forums trust levels.

4 Likes

Oh fellow level 3 user, you have the power to drown others in gifs but you never noticed?

Now that you know about your advantage, I hope you unleash your power as much as you want against the hordes of level 1-2s, but be careful, mods are always watching.

I knew I could I just assumed everyone else could lol and thank you Ohgodmyeyez

They have been focusing more and more on the Chinese market. Maybe they have adopted an oppressive communist mindset where innovation is nonexistent, all content is regurgitated and rehashed, and criticism is stifled to appeal to their core audience?

2 Likes

This is a lie. If you want to be ridiculous enough to actually believe this is true, go right ahead, but don’t subject the rest of us to your headspace.

Not even remotely surprising that the only like received for this tribble was from Lightfang.

1 Like

Actually, it’s not a lie.

Read the CoC again.

Edit: Here is my proof.

“Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reason”

Legit at the start of the CoC

Criticism is stifled? Not on these forums, certainly. Innovation is non-existent? I mean… Azerite armor. A bad innovation, but certainly an innovation.

1 Like

i was just looking at my forum stats…i am a true neckbeard

That is the kind of thing they had out forum suspensions for, not “you have a nice transmog today!” posts.

I am cheerfully flagging all your nonsense as trolling, so hopefully a well-earned time-out is coming your way. :wave:

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that you don’t read much.

OK.

Over-generalizations aren’t usually a good position to put yourself in.

Every single one of us has issues with certain aspects of the game. We talk about them when we feel like it. However, just like Blizzard doesn’t tell me how to post? Neither should you.

1 Like

I’ve seen Crepe do it. I’ve seen Metrohaha do it. I’ve seen MissCheetah (or whatever she calls herself on these forums) do it.

Pay closer attention, I guess?

1 Like

How is this trolling exactly? The part of the CoC is referring to anything blizzard chooses to ban.

If they choose to ban that sentence, then they can. That is not trolling, that is pointing out a part of the CoC and explaining how it works.

Whether they use it like that or not is up for debate, but they CAN use it like that.

Also, it is against forum rules to falsely report someone, so go ahead, I am also reporting you for harassment by using my name in the quote you took from Monsterskillz, and trying make me look like a bad person because I liked something.

Right here:

It’s a good thing the report isn’t false then, eh?

1 Like

can you teach me how to post images because the last time i tried it just said i am not allowed