Trust Level 3... 20k Posts is Way Too Much

Wow I only have 7K posts read, too bad I won’t ever even make it to L3, previous ban on the old forums when stats meant nothing and saying the word bum was ‘permitted’, at least it let you put those words into your posts.

1 Like

bans on old forums have no relevance on here

1 Like

Realize it is forum software and it can’t tell if you ‘read’ them… or scrolled past them. Find yourself some really nice long threads and put your finger to work on your scroll wheel.

Uh that would be negative ghost rider… blues have stated as such that punishments have been carried over to this forum.

1 Like

OooooOoOOO, that I did not know. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Now I am scared, because somehow I had just over the 20k the day that trust 3 opened… And I didn’t do any cheesing, I just read like I normally do.

1 Like

Awwww, that was a 10 second buzzklll.

1 Like

ive known TL3 posters who were banned on the new forums yet they are posting gifs/images

1 Like

Interesting… because that is completely contradictory to what they’ve stated. hmmm

1 Like

Artificially liking every post whether I read it or not for Level 3, priceless.

1 Like

yeah, huh?

just do it

1 Like

I got to level three without much effort. When day 50 had rolled around, I was at 17k posts read through my normal forum perusing. And then I did as you did, and went through some big topics, scrolling through and skimming through it with the intention of hitting trust level 3. 20 minutes later of hardcore mouse scrolling, and I was there.

This is a non-issue.

2 Likes

Not discounting what you’ve said… not at all… I just found it interest as that was put out on the first day these new forums opened up… But then people who aren’t subbed supposedly can post as well… so…

1 Like

BFA is the expansion of inconsistency

No.

Trust level 3 isn’t something you deserve. It’s something you earn.

TL3 is there for “power users”. People who are trusted forum regulars, who spend a lot of time on the forums and drive a lot of discussion.

1 Like

Just go to the gym boi

or people who know how to manipulate the trust levels

I had T3 the first day it was available and I didn’t do anything on the forums I didn’t do before. 20k posts is really not a lot if you are consistently active on the forums. If not, then maybe T3 isn’t for you.

subtle brag

Welcome to WOW where not only the game is Time Gated, but the Forums are as well.

Wow, I guess I’ll never get there. I’ve never been one to rack up tons of posts. Some forums in the past I frequented for years and years and never managed to hit 1,000.

…plus I got a temporary ban about 6 months ago for making a Family Guy reference that apparently the moderator didn’t get… oops. Either way, I never understood how people could make thousands and thousands of posts. I have a hard enough time coming up with something useful to say once, let alone thousands of times. Oh… I think I’m starting to see where you were going with this topic! I’m tired lol

As someone already pointed out: the whole system is absolutely ridiculous.