Trust 3 today! WOOT!

No way, I saw that episode of South Park, ziplining is evil!

So far as I can tell, it has to do with how the forums count “days visited” in combination with what can only be a hidden internal timer. In my case, even though I exceeded all of the requirements, my TL3 didn’t kick in until my 52nd day visited. Your stats are even greater than mine (except days visited, which is currently displayed as the same) so as long as you’re sure you haven’t been flagged 5+ times–and you’d know, because you would receive a notification on the forums–it should roll over for you in a few days at most.

That’s just a guess though because I’m still not sure why I needed an extra day or two for it to consider me Trust 3.

2 Likes

Parasailing I haven’t done it but my daughter has she loved it.

4 Likes

Yea baby

Now that I’ve reached lvl 3 what am I have nothing else to do :frowning:

3 Likes

I was thinking of doing it on an alt lol. My void elf me.

1 Like

Finally hit level 3. :woman_cartwheeling:

8 Likes

Yay!

9 Likes
4 Likes

As toxic as I am, I’m surprised.

9 Likes

No Trust level for me now…I had a vacation :frowning:

1 Like

Peeps have said it might reset and you can still earn it I guess, not sure if that’s been confirmed though

It might, but there is no way I am going to work at getting those numbers again to test it lol. Blizzard has killed the spirit that I once had. Glad it actually works for many though.

2 Likes

I did too but who know’s what’s happening

7 Likes

This isn’t exactly accurate. Myself and others “got in trouble” for things that we probably wouldn’t have been in trouble for on the old forums.

Can’t go into details, of course.

2 Likes

You’ve been a bad bad girl /moo

1 Like

Does your orc moo a lot?

did you just assume my race?

Well it says orc warrior under your name, sorry.

What was that you said?

5 Likes

Can not unsee whatever the hell that is.

/shudder