Trust 3 today! WOOT!

Pff, please. Having never been suspended is the number one reason anyone here wouldn’t be worthy of trust or respect.

If being a well behaved little sheep and always coloring within the lines is what earns you a ‘trust’ level here, I personally find that pretty damn cringey.

1 Like

Yeah… same.

GO GO GO!!!

1 Like

You didn’t read them?
Oh boy do i feel like I wasted some time. LOL

Edit to add:Just looked at my stats. Yea I’ve wasted some time here…
More fun and community on the forums than in the game. Lol

1 Like

In case anyone is wondering about it this is the Lounge Forum -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/lounge

1 Like

Acces denied! 403.
LOL

3 Likes

Try this tool -

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl

Courtesy of GrimmJ of EU Nagrand

• Credit GrimmJ if you share
  • Works using oAuth so only Blizzard is handling your login info
3 Likes

What is This? So they are actually hiding parts of the forum.

No soup for you!

1 Like

And…I’m done. Whew!

That was a lot of speed scrol…errr…speed reading. :grin:

/moo :cow:

I’m guessing the 50 day requirement was a guesstimate.

I’m just happy to post here and annoy all of you with my love and obnoxiousness. Trust levels matter not.

I love you all regardless! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Iirc, one of the CMs here posted that it goes all the way back, so it will include all the old forums.

I was able to find the source. It’s not the entire punishment history, it’s just if one was actively suspended at the time the new forums went live.

Yep! The forum’s description will explain it all

1 Like

Ahahaha. So when I pointed out that the rumor about some secret section for feedback that they actually use could be true I was right.

Each of those people who said or still say they don’t listen were and are correct.

Essentially the forums are in fact a sham.

Wonderful. Well, no reason to trust anyone with a company like that. I guess that makes life so much more simple from here on out.

I am a reject as well, curse these errors!

Hey I got one for making joke about Prince Golden Boy having risky reading material of Undead Waifu hidden in his throne

Luckily, just being a decent human being in general and not using disrespectful language to other forum users or Blizzard is mostly enough to get you to trust level 3. It is quite possible to disagree with game development or other people’s opinions without crossing the line. It’s a shame so many people find this a seemingly impossible task.

2 Likes

What are we rep grinding for in here ?

New Allied race : Forum Troll

4 Likes

TL3 Forum Troll!

Edit: just have to add TL3 sounds better than Trust Level 3 makes people sound like priests… and that hasn’t turned out so well.

LEVEL 3!!!

2 Likes

YEEES