Trust 3 today! WOOT!

Ok all you trust 3’s show us some gif’s!

https://gph.is/2C4dZ10

2 Likes

It appears it’s a one and done thing from how it was described by the Overwatch MVP (up at the top of GD). That one I’d have to ask about. If I get an answer, I’ll stop by here with it.

Congratulations!

1 Like

See that I do have a problem with. Especially given how arbitrary suspensions can be and how near-impossible it is to actually get the reason from Blizzard. After three tickets asking for what I said the got me suspended I received the “You said something bad. Read the rules. Don’t contact us anymore on this issue because we will ignore it.” reply. I only got the answer because I tweeted @BlizzardCS and whoever runs that told me.

1 Like

I’m still just trust 2.

5 K a way from what? Where you see “posts read” and what is required for trust 3?

EDIT: You’re profile indicates that you have a little more to go. Here’s the requirements:

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days - :x: You’re are 98% (of the 50% requirement)
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics - (I can’t see that, but extremely likely it’s :white_check_mark:)
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics - :white_check_mark:
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies) - :white_check_mark:
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. - :white_check_mark:
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator) :grey_question: (I can’t see that)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game) :grey_question: (I can’t see that)

Here’s a great source for the new forum features:

3 Likes

Thank you for finding that! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I found the requirements:

Where do I SEE how close I am?

I looked for things like “posts read”, “likes”, in my profile *.json but don’t see those.

(oops, this is Kypookins other character.)

1 Like

They are not on the .json they are on the actual profile. It’s worth noting that characters are independent. So progress on one character is not counted on others.

3 Likes

OH , “summary”, duh me :wink:

• 49 days visited

Ah, yes :wink:

Because they’re Nobody :stuck_out_tongue:

But the real reason is that several of those “toys” have potential for abuse/exploit, hence them being disabled wholesale on the old forums. This is a compromise between allowing them for all (risky/time-consuming to moderate) and allowing them for none.

Best of all, knowing that you could lose your trust level with bad behavior or an outburst will encourage people to do the unthinkable - self-moderate.

1 Like

Thanks Jessail!

For the most part, the .json code is only good for verifying one’s TL.

1 Like

Suh-weeeeet

3 Likes

Is that the Cow level

Apparently you didn’t do the alpha or beta because according to a lot of people they ignored a lot of stuff that was reported and made it into the actual game at launch.

( Now I may be wrong about you not doing the alpha\beta but the part about alpha \beta being ignored not so much)

Well, that’s even sillier and more arbitrary, honestly. Also, it didn’t even work at first…I still had a little bit of a time-out left to go when the new forums went live, and I was able to post.

Whatever triggers the Trust Level change has happened…

4 Likes

Shouldn’t all out characters be at the same point? My DH shows 28 days, hunter is 14 days, rogue is 9 days, druid is 12 days… are we going to have to be on just one character for 50 days in order to get to level 3? Shouldn’t they all be on the same level? After all, they are all on the same account. I have been on EVERY day since the forums opened.

It is per character at this time.

Yes, because wow forums are per character the character is required to be on for the 50 days