[TRP3 Questline] Finding the Warden Armor

Welcome! A TRP3 Campaign / Questline: Finding the Warden Armor.

So, before Patch 10.2: Guardians of the Dream and the Warden armor became available for most players, I had this brilliant idea to make a Night Elf-themed TRP3 questline for finding the Warden armor in case any Warden roleplayers out there wanted to go through a more immersive approach of finding and collecting the armor lately, considering Blizzard does not have anything in the game other than the questline for the Kaldorei heritage armor. I was originally putting this together in Stormwind, utilizing various NPCs for the questline, and it would have led people all around Azeroth before they would have discovered a complete set of Warden armor, but with Bel’ameth and Amirdrassil now accessible. I have been thinking of scrapping all that I have so far and starting over at Amirdrassil!

This would mean that instead of using various NPCs in Stormwind, I would be using NPCs on Amirdrassil’s island, such as Arko’narin and Lysander Starshade. Because I loved those two when they were brought into World of Warcraft: Dragonflight for the Kaldorei heritage armor questline earlier this year, and I know that others would probably love to see or hear more from them lately, aside from them standing or sitting around Bel’ameth and Arlithrien Lodge! I realize that there are also Warden NPCs like Drelanim Whisperwind at the Evenfall Watchtower and NPCs like Jarod Shadowsong who I could use for this too, but at the end of the night, I would just like to know what others think of my idea and how I may go about making this TRP3 questline not just worthwhile, but enjoyable for everyone from start to finish!

Suggestions and brainstorming!

You can leave a comment below with your own ideas for NPC usage and locations, or if you would like to be part of this idea and project! I could probably call on others to help me with it. :smile: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

While I may never have an occasion to play such a quest on my characters IC, this is an awesome idea for a criminally underused feature of TRP3.

2 Likes