Trouble with Paladin class order hall campaign

I’m attempting to go back and do the questline in order to get my class mount. I read that I need to complete my class order hall campaign in order to progress with the 7.2 Breaching the Tomb achievement. I have no quests available at my class order hall, nor do I have any active quests in the my questlog for the campaign. I looked up the quest chain and attempted to maybe find an npc that would my next quest if I had happened to abandon a quest a while ago but no luck. I have no idea where to go next and after hours of research I can’t find anything that would lead me in the right direction. I’m wondering if I’m possibly bugged?

1 Like

I would guess that you are stuck currently with 2 followers, as that seems the place most get stuck with the paladin class campaign.

For paladins, and priests at least, you need to complete the “A Fallen Star” quest line, up through the scenario in the Exodar. It isn’t marked as a class quest, but it has to be done for the next part to unlock.

After that is done, you’ll need to find Vindicator Boros in Azsuna.

16 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

I actually searched for Boros and couldn’t find him. And yes, having two followers has set me back. My paladin was my alt in legion and I should have done this content when it was relevant. I don’t think I’ve done the fallen star quest though so I’ll try that out!

Working on Paladin class order. I only have 4 followers and can’t seem to get anymore. No quest’s available. I’ve completed Violet Hold: Lexicon quest and everything up to Black Rook Hold. I’ve completed several Suramar quest also.
Looked everywhere for answer, Please help! I’m stuck and really want class mount.

I’m a bit confused by your wording. Have you already completed the Black Rook Hold quest or not?

If you have, go to Azsuna and head through the portal at Felblaze Ingress. It’s the same portal you blew up many times as a WQ during Legion.

The next part of the chain takes place through that portal.

If you haven’t done Black Rook Hold yet, have you done the quest where you send your followers on 5 missions to collect demon blood, “Blood of Our Enemy?”

I just wanted to let you know, after beating my head against the wall for almost 2hrs trying to find out where to go i stumbled across this thread and your answer. I would like to say THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU 100% doing the falling star quest chain did it and i can continue my pally class hall quests

So I’ve finished up to champion of the light but cant seem to find leather to legendary any thoughts?

You’re a God send! Thank you Champion!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS NEXT QUEST FOR YEARS NOW I LOVE THE GAME AND I WISH I HAD PLAYED LEGION THANKS TO YOU I CAN CONTINUE MY PALADIN CLASS ORDER HALL QUESTLINE IT SEEMS AFTER I COMPLETED THE SCENARIO IN EXODAR(QUEST I PICKED FROM KHADGAR, HE WAS HIDDEN IN THE SECOND FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF DALARAN lol) THEN ANOTOHER QUEST POPED UP FROM THE “LIGH’S HEART”!