Trouble unlocking Nightborne - help w/ "Insurrection" achievement

Hello,

I would really like to unlock the Nightborn race, but have been having some difficulty with the required achievement.

The requirement to start the questline is to complete the “Insurrection” achievement. I have completely cleared out Suramar and my rep is exalted, but I still haven’t completed any of the portions of this achievement. I was under the impression that following the story line would eventually help me obtain these just like it did with Highmountain Tauren and Vulpera, but that’s not the case.

Can anyone who has completed the “Insurrection” achievement give me some guidance here?

Thank you!

They are a bit more complex in that they require a good bit more questing to unlock. Have you completed the good suramaritan achievement? Maybe this list of quests can help you track down what you’ve done. There’s also a quest completion tracker on wowhead if you’re not sure - you can input the quest ID and character or see unfinished quests per zone. Make sure you also turn on to track trivial quests from the magnifying glass icon near the mini map. I hope that helps!

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Suramar_storyline

Hi Marwenna! It looks like I still have the following to complete “Good Sramaritan:”

• A Growing Crisis
  • Statecraft
  • A Change Seasons

Do I need to get this done first?

I know that I need to achieve the “Insurrection” achievement, which includes the following:

• Lockdown
  • Wazxing Cresent
  • Crafting War
  • Elisande’s Retort
  • Breaking the Nighthold
  • Missing Persons
  • An Elven Problem
  • March on Suramar
  • As Strong As Our Will

I am Exalted with The Nightfallen and have completed every regular quest I could find in Suramar. All that is left is the various daily quests, which I am still doing in the hopes that I finish this achievement.

Even after clearing all of Suramar, I still do not have even one of these achievments and I’m just trying to figure out what I’m missing…

Yes, finish up the Good Suramaritan achievement and the insurrection chain will come after that!

2 Likes

April of 2022 and this whole thing is a soup sandwich. I’ve checked through the code and I’ve completed all of these quests, my rep is exalted and the aChEeVeMuNt says I didn’t complete two quests…but the completed check code says I did.

This is why people just give up on this garbage, none of this is fun.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. I started working on these when shadowlands came out. End up giving up after taking two of my alts through suramar. Had no luck with both. Should be the same as high mountain cow and the valperin.