Trophy of strife vendor gone?

I think that upgrades have been moved to the standard upgrade vendor. This may have been their “fix” to the epic trophy pieces consuming the same type if you’re purchasing duplicate pieces.

Like, if a Rogue with a 421 dagger goes to buy a second one it’d eat the first one because it’s the same id.

1 Like

U seem to know alot, out of topic, Can we craft tier yet?

Yes. Talk to the stone man at the top of the tallest tower in the dragon city. He’ll send you about 30 seconds away to a room with a snake who’ll have you fill a bar by performing various activities on any of your characters.

Complete the quest and all of your character should have 1 charge of tier creation.

3 Likes

Ty, there was no mention of it on the What’s New pop up screen. No perquisites?

Not sure. I haven’t done all my spark queues, so it doesn’t seem tied to that.

The upgrade vendor is bugged too it doesn’t use your trophies when you upgrade but still upgrades the item to primal infused if you have the required amount

Oh, dear. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

it says this item cannot be modified
how am i supposed to upgrade it now? … sigh…

Yeah I think it’s broke atm I can’t upgrade my wep either.

Here, try this vendor.

we need to get the upgrade vendor shutdown ASAP. if u have 16 strife trophys u can upgrade all wpvp peaces of gear for free… i repeat the upgrading for wpvp gear is bugged…

Doesn’t work they broke it atm.

A fair few things have broken. :dracthyr_sweat:

its not broken pple are spamming in chat that u can upgrade wpvp gear for free
ton of pple are at the vendor on my server and there getting full 385 uprades

Took me a while to figure out. They should just have the old vendor have a message saying that Corinax (or whatever their name is), is now the vendor.

I would imagine it would’ve been a simple solution to any confusion.

Yup. So the scoop is:

The original vendor for upgrades no longer does them.

The general upgrade vendor is where you go for the upgrades now. However, when you upgrade an item the trophies stay in your bags (an obvious glitch). But they do not work to upgrade another item. I know because I thought, ‘Wow. Cool. Maybe you can upgrade everything for nothing!’ Well, and of course to make sure to report it to Blizzard so they can downgrade my gear if needed! Ha ha–being the honest person I am to the core–of course that.

its a tooltip error. once u buy it it says 421 again

Yep,visual bug only

They fixed it then because I tested it last night and upgraded 4 pieces without ever losing any of my trophies

I am at that vendor and whenever I drag in some Drakebreaker blue gear - I get the red error on the right-hand side of the dialog box that says, “This item can no longer be upgraded.”