1 Like

What did I come back to?!

2 Likes

Please open a window!!! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

Oh right.

opens window

2 Likes

I’ll change it if it means we get to actually have a completely different helmet!

Thank you! :dracthyr_sweat:

Scrambles toward the window and gasps frantically for air

3 Likes

Imagine how great it would have been if they hadn’t changed it at all and added it as a shield with all the voodoo stuff hanging from it! We got royally jipped.

2 Likes

That would have been perfect, I’d like it as a Back Piece if it had some skulls on it. A Darkspear Back Piece really should have skulls it’s our Heritage for goodness sake!

1 Like

Someone said the nose looks like un upward banana. But the Troll noses are supposed to be more like downward bananas so why is there this upward protrusion going between their eyes? It makes 0 sense, why hasn’t this been fixed?

2 Likes

It takes some consider time to make assets for a character, they’re not exactly rushed, as they have to be hand-painted.

it does, and I’m not sure why, personally I think it’s a bug. I saw a few people in here mentioning that it looks like the nose under the mask is on upside down and I have to agree, what other reason is there for it to go upward like that?

1 Like

I guess it could be a bug. Has anyone tried submitting a ticket to have it evaluated?

1 Like

No but I will try later when the servers come back up, I always hated trying to submit a ticket, or report a bug they really don’t make it easy.

Lol, yeah this place is a mess, I’ll help you clean up when we’re done with it XD which hopefully will be after this reset if Blizz can find it in their heart to make some alterations.

1 Like

I’ll help too, this is partially my fault. But I think we all know who the real culprit is… That’s right.