Troll & Draenei Heritage

Milling over the Draenei NPCs, interesting we will see Hatuun and Arzaal for both Man’ari and Krokul representation. The Auchenai and D’ore are a bit of a wild card though, I hadn’t anticipated seeing Auchenai but it’s a welcome presence.

I wonder if this heritage chain will touch on any Light/Void themes leading into the next expansion. I’d love to see more clarity on the Auchenai and their connection to the Void/Shadow as Soul Priests.

Excited to see what’s to come!

5 Likes

I hope we will get some Broken too mostly with Nobundo. He is very important and he is in the same place (Exodar) than Velen, Hatuun and Arzaal :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

9 Likes

Yeah I really hope Nobundo isn’t just entirely usurped by Hatuun.

8 Likes

I wonder if this is about a “reunification” of all Eredar factions.

Maybe this will even unlock the second tint for the LFD heritage that has been in game forever.

1 Like

Nobundo being missing so far is definitely concerning, I’ll be bummed out if he doesn’t show since he’s a major pillar for the Draenei (particularly the sect of Outland Broken). He’s one of Blizzard’s coolest and most underutilized characters, IMO.

9 Likes

Becoming High shaman was not good enough?

No just against alliance supremacy

What? Becoming High Shaman means you fall off the face of Azeroth never to be mentioned again? LOL

He’s a prominent Draenei character, he should show up in one of the most prominent Draenei questlines.

10 Likes

Mueh’zala presence makes me wonder if it will just be a minor scene with Bwonsamdi showing off his prisoner or if the quest chain is about Mueh’zala escaping and Bwonsamdi calling upon his favorite tribe for aid or something, with the other loa getting involved along the way.

2 Likes

I’m in complete agreement. I don’t want Vol’jin to inherit Rezan’s powers, nor take Rezan’s former role. We already have Calia Light washing the Forsaken. I don’t want the Light to engulf the Darkspear culture too. Please let him stick to voodoo magic. He got a tiny shard of Rezan’s essence. He can still take that and become his own thing. I want something truly Shadow Hunter and Darkspear flavored.

5 Likes

Im not convinced that Vol’jin will show up in this quest because the return of Vol’jin seems like it should be a huge event that everyone(or at least everyone in the Horde) should be able to experience.

They never put massive story beats in these heritage quests. They’re supposed to be smaller scale events that(are supposed to) celebrate your race or check in on old characters from the past.

2 Likes

Auchenai priesthood reestablish itself and we can get back to slapping souls into war-machines?

Sign me up, I wanna be a Dreadnaught. None live who assault the holy Auchenai!

8 Likes

I’m not too concerned right now because this is just stuff that appeared early in the files in 10.2.5, while the heritage itself isn’t until 10.2.7. So there’s a whole PTR cycle for more files to be added.
I’ll be upset if he is absent but right now I don’t think a lack of files is something to worry about.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, I want Gral, Akunda and Kragwa to be honored by the Darkspear as well.

1 Like

“Light facism” will never not be corny and eye rolling I’m sorry lol.

2 Likes

It’s nice to know that you regret your post. That’s nice, it shows progress, minute progress but still.

2 Likes

They made him leader purposfully ignoring Reghar, Thrall and Muln considering most shaman character are Horde. Stop being ungrateful.

I don’t. Darkspear are not prominent enough to be honored by the actual big Loa. This is bad on all records.

Erevien, stop talking about lore you clearly do not know. MULN WAS THE LEADER of the Earthen Ring before THRALL took over in Cata.

Nobundo is merely a MEMBER of its Elder council.

2 Likes

Dude, just stop.

The Darkspear are one the few troll tribes thriving because they exist in the world as it is, instead of clinging to the past as the Amani and Gurubashi have. Furthermore they outright worship Bwonsamdi, who delights in said worship.

6 Likes