Troll & Draenei Heritage

Blockquote
Gazlowe is a communist

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: this a problem how?

2 Likes

I think he’s more of a Neo-capitalist, and I don’t think that’s a problem. Goblin avarice is so played out that it’s not even charming anymore. Let’s see other facets of their culture. And if they don’t have any, then that is a problem.

9 Likes

Hey, now, hold up.

they also have an extremely casual relationship with basic safety protocols

6 Likes

Safety? How much will that cost? We’ll need to talk it over with the insurance broker. Here, sign this waiver while we wait for them to get here.

2 Likes

The Frostmane could join the Horde and get these new models for them (an updated model)

Imgur
(Troll de hielo Femenino, Guerrera - by Tol’karg)

Imgur
(Troll de hielo Masculino, Guerrero - by Tol’karg)

8 Likes

The fem troll waist is so snatched :sob:

Orcs care about their own family lineage, and perhaps their own clans, but a human who isn’t related to the Wrynn or Menethil dynasty could reasonably venerate it and want preserve it. But I can’t imagine a orc being desperate to make sure the Blackhand or Bladefist family dynasty remains in tact the way a human might for the human noble bloodlines.

Players (myself included) however ARE attatched to the dynasty of characters like blackhand, or bladefist, but in universe I can’t imagine a orc being upset that these characters died childless or their children died childless. The same could even be said for super admirable orcs like Thrall. Orcs are just more meritocratic.

3 Likes

Except Gral lost his temple and needs new worshippers, Akunda literally is about forgiveness and healing and Kragwa got back from the brink by a Darkspear becoming his newest follower.

Cope is real lol.

Zandalar has them beat just by the fact that they build cities… megalithic ones at tha.

The Zandalari are not jungle trolls. They are their own thing. They just happen to live in a jungle.

3 Likes

Zandalari are the OG troll race. Jungle trolls and Forest trolls are a mutation.