<Trintiy> 7/8 Heroic Recruiting for Wed/Thursday Raids

Trinity is a Semi-Hc Horde guild on US-Burningblade. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. Currently we sit at 7/8 Heroic. With Season 2 of DF around the corner we are looking to buff out our ranks. As the natural ebb and flow of WOW, many people have come and gone during the first season. Outside of raids we actively run M+ on a daily basis, PvP isn’t our main focus, but we have a team that forms on the weekends. We are a very active guild both inside and outside of the game, come check us out.

Currently recruiting:

Healers:
Evoker
Priest
Pally
Shaman

Tanks:
Druid
Blood Dk
Pally
Demon Hunter

Dps:

As always, Dps is very easy to fill, but we are able to make adjustments for any oustanding individual. :slight_smile:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 8-11 CST
Thursday, 8-11 CST
Invites start 7:45pm CST

Look forward to hearing from you!
Contact info:

GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Recruiter - Discord:PibbyPants#6684 Bnet:ThunderThot#1585

Discord is the easiest and fastest way for anyone to contact us.

One of us… one of us…

A Pally Tank and a Priest Healer would really fill out the buffs and complete the group.

This is a fantastic group for the majority of players. Very active, very friendly, and above all willing to grow as a community. As a “Veteran” player, I will personally say that the people in this community really do bring you back to the good ol’ days where your guild was your family.

Friendly Bump

I would just like to mention that this guild is very solid and I was glad to find them. we are so close to AOTC and really just need another 1 or 2 solid players to get us over the hump.