<Trinkets on Trash> [H] [PvP] Recruitment

I made a post a while back for initial recruitment when classic was announced. This is a new post hoping to get more players now that we have a release date and can finally go home. Feel free to respond here or message me on BNET or I have some discord contacts listed below. thank you!

No player left behind.

Discord contacts:

MeakGG#4947 - Guild Leader
Cereal#0007 - Main Tank/Officer
Morvain#0376 and Quackin#8478 (me) - Two nerds who are always online

Faction: Horde
Realm Type: PvP
Time Zone: PST
Loot: DKP|EPGP. Fixed pricing.
Raid Times: Friday|Saturday - 9p-12a* PST
*Subject to change as per progression. See FAQ.

Welcome to

is a guild where no player is left behind. Focused on building the character, skill, and passion of its members, prides itself on its community and the players that compose it. We are highly dedicated individuals – currently 81 strong – and are looking for more players that share our desire to succeed as we head into the summer anticipating Classic’s launch.

At , we understand that many of you have real-life responsibilities that keeps you from playing World of Warcraft like you used to. Despite this, we make it our mission statement to complete raids on a progression basis in a timely manner. We are seeking players – new or veteran – that have a strong devotion to learn or teach. As an inclusive guild, we welcome players from all walks of life and skill level provided that they are passionate about furthering their knowledge about Classic.

If you think that sounds like what you’re looking for, refer to the discord contacts at the top of the post. We look forward to seeing you in game. See our FAQ section below for more information.

FAQ
Q: I want to play a spec which is generally considered non-viable. Can I do so here?
A: To a point, we permit the use of specs that are generally considered non-viable in a raid setting. However, if you choose to do so, be prepared to go above and beyond in order to pull your weight. Do your research. Farm the mats. Perform and show us why you’re the best at what you do. Non-viable specs may be phased out during or after Ahn’Qiraj depending on the performance and dedication of the player.

Q: Six hours a week sounds like a long time. Is this representative of what is expected each week through Classic?
A: No. Pre-C’thun, it is highly unlikely that we will use all of our scheduled raid time. Players will have plenty of time to do as they wish. We seek players who are willing to learn encounters and perform to the best of their ability, meaning that we will finish in a timely matter each night aside from late-game progression.

Q: I want to take my time to level and experience the game to its fullest. Is this going to be an issue?
A: No. is entirely disinterested in Molten Core server first progression. Players will have plenty of time to level on their own terms and experience the game in the way they wish. This guild becomes a hardcore environment in Phase 5 with the launch of AQ and will remain so until Naxxramas is cleared.

Q: Is this a ‘server first’ guild?
A: As stated previously, raids up to and including Zul’Gurub are not priorities for this guild. Potential server first races for <Trinkets on Trash> begin with the opening of the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj.

Q: Will I have to farm my own mats for consumables for each raid? How intense will preparations be?
A: We will not require members to farm or bring consumable items aside from health and mana potions until after Molten Core and possibly later. Classic has been figured out quite thoroughly so far with the advent of practice servers, and we understand that these items will not be needed until future phases of content release.

Q: What is the current skill level of the guild raid-wise?
A: Several guild members have raided in top-server guilds in retail Vanilla. Many more have competitive experience in future expansions.

Q: Will this guild be on a realm with [my favorite streamer]?
A: This is a resounding no. This guild will be avoiding realms with streamers at all costs due to the type of environment they bring to their server.

Q: I want Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and Hand of Ragnaros.
A: Thunderfury will be given to tanks first. Hand of Ragnaros and subsequent Thunderfuries will be distributed based on performance or democratic vote.

Q: Scarab Lord?
A: It is ours. Who obtains the mount – as the title may as of yet be unavailable in Classic – is up to democratic vote. The player who obtains the mount (or title) must be our most dedicated and passionate member as well as be willing to put in the time required to obtain it.

Bump for < Trinkets on Trash > !

1 Like

excited to play classic! come come new members