Trinket from the cache gang rise up

Talk for yourself because i can get many good trinkets from dungeons.

yea my first cache, week 1: 475 my’das talisman

I was salty for about a week on that one

Which ones specifically?

I feel like the player base gets too hung up on getting gear. I got an average ring in my cache with increased leech (I have 0% leech).

The crap loot doesn’t matter to me. I’m still going to progress in mythic nya tonight. The bad cache loot isn’t going to hold me back. Nor is it my priority. All about slaying dragons baby…and giant squid eyeball monsters I guess.

1 Like

Isn’t 475 items and 475 Azerite for failing a dungeon rewarding enough?

Yet we still get crying over it.

Imagine if it required being 2200+ to get just 1 item, no guarantees of corruption.

1 Like

Conch of Dark Whispers, Music Box, Mage’s Fuse. Got one of them so far.

Sucks to be you m8.

Right, so the other 8 or so trinkets you agree are not worth getting?
Certainly not over corrupted other items?

You have two 475s from raid already as well. Are any of the five man trinkets BIS?

For me, none of them are any more.
I’d only use them if they ended up as outliers item level wise.
MAYBE a sporepods might look okay.

Meanwhile, I’m still using trinkets from EP and have horrible corruption.

1 Like

I’d also like to say I think it’s much much easier to farm dungeon trinkets than to farm a corrupted piece. Personal exp

2 Likes

Some are bad, like anything in this game you won’t have a full list of useful stuff.

I laugh at the idea of BiS, equipment changes depending on what you are doing.

Not for me.

Just like you can get a bad trinket, you could get a bad piece of gear with bad stats and bad corruption.

Right, the problem is the corruption is ALWAYS better than otherwise.
These trinkets are the opposite.
I can never get any use out of them.

They would need to titanforge to be valuable right now.
So to me, it seemed like the only solution.

Glad to see others are finding value in them though.
I know there are a few decent ones for other specs too, but I think for the vast majority of them, they are no-usage type items.

Corruption is always better than otherwise? Except it literally is not. The avoidance corruption is worthless to literally everyone. EV is now worthless. The Vers on damage proc is worthless to healers/DPS outside of PvP(And even for PvP, there are far better ones). The leech corruption is worthless for DPS. Void Ritual was a mandatory cleanse until literally yesterday. Like, do you have any clue what you’re talking about?

2 Likes

Chubby little cubby!!!

I mean, I got two of my best items 2/3 caches so I doubt there’s anything that prevents players from getting bis pieces lbr.

Yes I do. Having corruption and the option to cleanse it is always better than having no corruption with no chance of getting it.
Its not about what is and isn’t strong.
Its about getting a 0 instead of a 1.

2 Likes

There are 8 dungeon trinkets in the game for each spec. There are literally hundreds of pieces of other gear. Your unbelievable whining about an 8% chance of getting a 475(Max ilvl) trinket that can’t corruption forge is kind of hilarious. Especially with the amount of corruption that is actually worthless to a multitude of specs.

It’s Just your opinion that they are worthless. They aren’t to me.

You are missing the point here though, it seems.

This was about the concept of getting an item that can not be corrupted from a loot table of 100 percent corrupted items.

I just think it could be done better.

It doesn’t matter to me in the end, really. I just know those 8 trinkets (is that all there is for sure?) Are all worse than trinkets from EP.

If I got one instead of something I could potentially collect for corruption matching, I would be very upset.