Tribute to the awesome characters you meet!

Just thought it’d be nice to acknowledge the various awesome RP characters we come across.

I’m gonna keep adding more as I go.

Who knows? Your character might get acknowledged :slight_smile:

So yeah, I’ll start. His name’s Simon; a Kul Tiran male. Don’t even know his class because he played a regular dock worker so perfectly!

He was level 20 at the time. His TRP didn’t have much so I thought, ‘meh’, but boy was that deceiving! His accent was spot on such that I could actually play his voice in my head, and his reaction to everything was so believable of someone who just landed mainland from the Islands! Especially towards witches. And literally anything from Drustvar, he reacted like it was cursed, spitting on the ground and rotating three times after touching it to superstitiously ward himself and all that lol.

Reminded me of watching a scene from Pirates of the Caribbean or something.

He must’ve been an alt, though. I never saw him again. Simon, you were an awesome character that injected heaps of immersion!

5 Likes

During TOA last year I once met this troll while I was on my alliance druid. The two hit it off really well and she was super nice and really cool! I only met her the one time unfortunately but I cheered her on during the rap battle.

Hands down, Scoobeth gang.

2 Likes

Scoobeth gang makes my day everytime I see them

2 Likes

Scoobeth Gang? Is that, like, a horde RP guild?

1 Like

Don’t remember their names, but I met a real nice pair, one female Illidari and one human female hunter. Really nice people that played very dynamic feeling characters.

Basically a scooby doo parody. A night elf hunter (Shaggy) and his pet dog (Scooby) and the other three who’s races I can’t recall.

1 Like

Shout out to Feendra, Daresh, Othaen, and Azumira for seriously dealing with my alien-language-speaking character, and helping to teach her about Azeroth, and some Common! That’s way more involvement than most people want with a mysterious walk-up.

There’s a human in the mix and if I remember correctly he’s the only real player as everyone else in the gang are multi-box trial accounts.

+1 to Scoobeh gang!

3 Likes