Trial of Ascension Bugged and Disciple of Humility not tracking

I started the Trial of Ascension questline some time before 11.0 dropped. I fully upgraded Trial of Ascension to level 5 and got probably halfway through all the bosses on humility difficulty but then as I went to go back in after 11.0, I saw that the Disciple of Humility achievement somehow restarted and now whenever I beat a boss on any character, the game doesn’t acknowledge it. The only boss that was completed is Mad Mortimer now.
On top of that, I can’t even progress to Athanos beyond Courage difficulty no matter how many times I beat him or any other boss for that matter.
Same with Azaruux. For some reason I have Courage and Wisdom difficulty unlocked but I can’t get the other two difficulties.
This questline is way too long and resource intensive for me to start over completely from scratch. There has to be some sort of fix here

3 Likes

Sounds even more broken than launch day. I was able to progress through humility and get the progress for it, but that final boss is totally locked with a level 5 POA. Also 2 older bosses as well…

I can’t go beyond Loyalty for Athanos, but I at least have wisdom with Azaruux. I’ve complete the bosses at all other difficulties… Not so sure what to do.