Treasure Goblin event is over, please disable sharding on RP servers

Yes, please turn it off! I come back to the game every now and then to sniff out RP and it’s really discouraging to log in and find the city empty.

6 Likes

Chiming in. Please Blizzard, turn it off for us roleplayers. The event is over, return the city back to normal.

8 Likes

I agree with everything said here so far. Please Blizz, see it done. Our RP communities are dependent on our interactions amongst their playerbases, this month long event has already had consequences for many people and has affected roleplay and events for many.

7 Likes

Let’s turn this nonsense off, please and thank you.

5 Likes

blizz pls end sharding

6 Likes

I get the hype for these kinds of events. It was great for the first… few days… but at the same time, they should NOT have have had it in the major cities. AT ALL. What they SHOULD have done is have it out in the open world where it WOULDN"T affect the city areas at all. That’s what they did with the prepatch for this DF expansion with the elements and things. It was a poor technical decision on Blizzard’s side. I really hope if they go ahead with things like this in the future they take this into consideration and NOT have major events in the cities like this again. Put that stuff in OPEN WORLD. where that doesn’t affect the major hub zones.

5 Likes

This is killer for RP Severs lets get it gone please!

5 Likes

Bumping again.

5 Likes

Turning shards off would be immensely helpful to our RP servers and our communities. I’m hoping some super nice Blizzard staff out there will see this and get this fixed for us very quickly. Bump!

As always, many thanks in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

RP servers are the best servers in the game, it is so sad to see Stormwind still a ghost town. Please remove the Sharding Blizz.

7 Likes

A bump to help remind Blizz to please turn off RP world sharding as soon as possible! It kills the motivation for a lot of us to even bother logging on in the first place!

5 Likes

Would it be even more helpful to update the thread title to include ‘post Goblin event’ so the title is more self-explanatory? ‘Sharding OFF on RP servers post Goblin event’? Just an idea!

5 Likes

Agreed. We should also try to spread this as much as we can to get more notice. There are a LOT of dedicated RP players in this game that are having whole communities ruined in major cities.

7 Likes

I agree, put an end to sharding

5 Likes

Agreed. I literally resubscribed to this game just in order to roleplay just a few weeks before the event began and the sharding has severely limited me in that regard. Please address this issue.

6 Likes

It’s just wild to me that Blizz still shards RP servers. Even after the event is over.

7 Likes

Please please please turn off sharding. The event is over :sob:

5 Likes

Bumping this as well!
The event is over, do NOT make us wait for weekly reset.
Please and Thank You.

5 Likes

I want my usual silly Stormwind RP back. A bump for sharding turn off, don’t forget us, yeah?

I could wait for reset, if I have to… but we shouldn’t have to, c’mon. Event’s over. Please.

5 Likes

Bumpity bump! Org on MG is JUST starting to really feel alive…the treasure gobbo killed it with sharding Can we get our community back, please? Event was fun, but I agree with others saying that the event should have never been in the main cities.

6 Likes