Travel Form Speed....?

I need some questions answered…I have this Druid here she is my herb and alchemy toon support toon…what I need to know I put addon Titan Panel and got the insert to see the speed of my toons while mounted or in Travel form…I do understand that if a Druid in Travel form gets dazed that the speed is cut down from 220% to 160% to sometimes 110%.

I have been having an issue sometimes when I come out of daze or aggro of a mob many times my speed is staying at 160% and not returning too 220% and I have to switch out of travel form to Wogen form then switch back too travel to get my speed back up…sometimes it takes 4 or 5 times doing that to get the speed back…can anyone tell what is happening here.

Another note I use travel form around water picking herbs hit the water change to swim form then back onto land …many times the switch isn’t happening correctly…I end up coming out of water in worgen form not travel form…any help for me to understand what is happen.

1 Like

If you start in travel form out of combat, then get dazed, when the daze expires you go back to 220% if you haven’t shifted forms at all. If you shift out of travel form while in combat then shift back, you go back to 160% and will stay there even after you leave combat, until you shift out of then back into travel form while out of combat.

Not totally sure I explained what I was trying to say, but basically it boils down to your combat state and shifting forms. If you shift forms in combat, a different set of rules apply. Those rules stay in effect after you leave combat until you shift again when out of combat. I’m not sure how worgen shape shifting ties into that, but I’m sure it adds another layer of rules.

ya this is right, if you’re in your slow in-combat travel form you need to drop combat then reshift to get back to mounted speed. The switching out of travel form randomly thing (especially in water) Im pretty sure is just a bug