Transmog wish list

What is your Tmog wish item?
I need insect antenna to go with my monarch wings. Either on a hat or a head band kind of situation.

4 Likes

I would like high heels that actually increase character height by a few inches :smiley:

Rita shall be the tallest gnome!

9 Likes

Only if my orc male can use them too, dressed in full plate, with his high heels of vengeance!

7 Likes

The DK armor from the concept art that the human male is wearing. I want that and his weapon, thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also want to see that :wink:

1 Like

Fire dragon wings back tmog that are HUGE and dont have silly animations when running, maybe /roar animation procs occasionally. PLS BLIZZARD.

1 Like

I’m only restricted to picking ONE item? :sob: Kidding.

More 3D items like the belt with a canteen

1 Like

I would like a pair of white gloves that only go up to the elbow. The trading post mono color dress gloves were a nice addition, but they go up too high.

The jester gloves were almost perfect for what I wanted, but the gold-tipped fingers ruined them for me.

2 Likes

More Warcraft 3 themed armors, in particular the sorceress and priest units, but not as heritage armors. Just generally available, to all cloth wearers.

5 Likes

More cool looking guns for my hunter.

1 Like

Actual Swords.
More boots with this model.
Sith cloaks
Azsharas Outfit

You must combine all four at the same time ofc.

2 Likes

I just wish for a redesign or something so that shoes look better on draenei feet then what we currently have.

1 Like

Individual pieces:
Plain black witch hat

Types of pieces:
Long versions of the racial cloaks
More silver-edged capes/cloaks
More basic circlets of every armor type in different colors
More pink armor and weapons

And a long version of this cloak (love, love, love the vibrant color):

1 Like

A backpiece with the same model as the Pandaren Brewpack toy from Brewfest.

The keg from the upcoming Pandaria event looks great (a lot that stuff does), but the Brewpack is just perfect.

1 Like

actual shorts not these weird spats

3 Likes

ooo, to go along with that thought, actual pants or slacks that go all the way down to the top of our feet would also be nice

1 Like

Literally any transmog that isn’t broken on a Forsaken would be pretty neato, at this point.

Every single modern transmog has clipping issues, or the boots look really strange, or the helm looks really strange, or the belts look strange and have terrible clipping issues… or (usually) a combination of everything.

Just fix the model, Blizzard!

I know the devs only play Humans and Night Elves, but there has to be an intern that plays a Forsaken… somewhere? Rise up interns, make your voices heard!

Back on topic though.

I’d like large Bat/Demon/Angel wings that wrap around the player model as an idle animation.

I’d like a dark suit of armor. I mean like black/ebony armor, and I want bright white runes written across it.

I’d like the Dark Shield from Symphony of the Night, with the lightning effect and everything.

I’d like Forsaken exclusive transmogs, like spikes through head, sword/dagger stuck in back… that sort of thing.

2 Likes

One thing?

A hide pants option.

5 Likes

I’m getting it soon with the swimsuit stuff.

Also would like weapons like these, and just heritage weapons in general: https://preview.redd.it/uq33krzf7oo71.png?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1babeeffc438a6f49ec96bf9567a14e73c979ba3

I know it would be difficult because it would require making a new hair or two for all races but hats that show hair would be nice.

1 Like