Transmog unlocks that are rewarded from past quest completions are working for some of them but not others

Title says it all. I’m missing a bunch of appearances from quests that I’ve completed on the appropriate characters. A lot of these are from quests that were removed with the pre-patch, however there are some that I’ve started to find that are from quests that are still in the game such as the plate “Muscle Toning Belt” from Toshley’s Station in Blade’s Edge.
I haven’t seen any mention of this so far by anyone so I was just wondering if this is just an issue that I’ve been having or if anyone else has noticed it.
Upon doing some more testing it seems as though credit for completing these quests got taken away with the prepatch, as I’m getting “false” whenever I use the macro to check if a quest has been completed. Even quests with rewards that I actually held onto have returned as false.

Same issue, but definitely more “not rewarded” than “rewarded” from what I’ve noticed. The one that really sticks out for me are the Felboar Hide Shoes from the SMV cipher questline. Definitely completed the quest in TBC, but no appearance unlocked.