Transmog that gives you wings

I’ve seen players run around with some weird mog that randomly gives them wings on their back.

Is that a toy? Is it a mog? Can anyone use it? :smiley:

1 Like

There are warlock transmogs that give wings.

1 Like

I think I’ve seen it on non warlocks, can’t be sure though.

It’s a trinket from the first boss of the new raid .

10 Likes

Ah, okay. Thanks mate.

wats goin on in dis thread?

There’s a pair of daggers for rogues that give them black dragon wings when they jump.
Fangs of the Father, I think.
Long grind to get them.

1 Like

Humming Black Dragonscale (trinket from Wrathion in Ny’alotha) gives you wings on proc.

Warlock season 3 and tier 6 can give you wings (and their challenge mode set from MoP, iirc?)

Priest season 14/15 can sprout wings from the shoulders.

Aaand there’s also that one toy from the game at the darkmoon fair that gives you fiery wings.

6 Likes

Any legendary cloak from MoP periodically springs some form on their back.

1 Like

I assume those legendaries are no longer obtainable? Sadly never played before argus legion.

Warlock helmet from BC, skull with big horns.
Also, if you want glowing orange burning ones, there’s a toy from Darkmoon Fair you get for an achievement. Aviana’s challenge.

2 Likes

Avianas challenge is a legion thing which rewards Emerald Winds, and can only be used in Broken Isles.

the darkmoon one is Blazing Wings.

1 Like

Thank you! Get those confused all the time.

There are also some really pretty dragonfly wings that are druid only…they are from a shoulder piece that drops in mythic Blackrock Foundry, they are totally worth the time to get them, they flutter every so often too!! They are called “Living wood spaulders” but only the mythic level has the wings. If you view my profile I am wearing them but it’s not the best angle.

4 Likes

They are all wrong! RED BULL GIVE YOU WINGS!

4 Likes

Oh god, the bumps are back.

1 Like

I thought it was a tauren pally that gave you wings

My pallies sometimes sprout wings from some spell effect.

It is a trinket that drops off the first boss in the raid