Transmog mount

Honestly, I have the brutosaur and I’d still probably buy a new one. The dang tortollan are not fun to listen to lol

1 Like

I don’t think they ever will, the prevailing theory on why it was removed was because of people hiding in their garrisons since with the bruto it provides pretty much everything needed to never leave it unless questing.

Personally though i think it was silly to remove it and it should still be on the vendor for 5 million gold.

I finally got the AH bot working in one of my garrisons…don’t judge me.

1 Like

I say they add a new toy recipe to engineering that will summon a booty bay auction goblin for everyone to use just like the transmog toy

I would like a flying barber shop mount first.

Like just a building you can fly around, and people can hang out in the building while you are flying around but u can’t summon it in inside major cities.

Technically they did in bfa I think it was called the branosaur or something ? But it was hugely expensive and you can only buy it during bfa its was like 5m or Something like that.

And technically this is the second Mount that has transmug The first was a yack in mop Honestly i’m disappointed if anything II was hoping it would have a bank I mean if you’re gonna put a store amount with all that stuff you mice will go all out.

Need a mount with an upgrade npc.

There was a transmog servant available at the Trading Post some time ago. I use that one a lot. Summon for ten minutes use and the cooldown is the same. As such a transmog npc on a buyable mount doesn’t change anything.