Transmog is the real endgame

change
my
mind

3 Likes

its not enough to kill someone, you need to look good while doing it.

10 Likes

No memes allowed, sorry.

I change my mog like 5 times a day. And my hair. I have issues. I know nobody is looking that hard except me. Haha.

You’re not wrong. This is my “working on bloodthirsty” farmer suit. It’s honest work, for honest coin.

I do the same. I had to switch to void elf because of transmog costs

Wait. Are you saying that void elves get to change transmog for free?

Not free, but we have a racial that gives a 50% discount in transmog, and void storage

2 Likes

Sad, but true. One of the only enjoyable things about wow nowadays is putting on a shiny new mog

“Upgrades come and go, but transmog is forever.”

Seriously mog is what I live for… I have entirely too much. What’s the point of murder if you don’t look good while doing it. My biggest gripe about leveling lol.

Still blows my mind they won’t introduce some kind of player housing with similar systems. Get decorations from old content? People would be kept busy for ages.

1 Like

Everyday I’m Mogglin’

I could make some of the most insanely amazing sets for this guy if I had some important pieces.

I’ll never forget in MoP I had one Mog I can’t remember exactly how I had it done but a friend who was on his Alliance toon wanted me to gank this Gnome Lock he didn’t like so as soon as I jumped down and strip him of his dignity he used that one toy that lets you sacrifice yourself.

Lol he told the guy shortly after he questioned why he didn’t fight back the guy said “Dude did you see that guy? Hes #$$$$ jacked”

Man… the good PvP days for me… MoP/WoD

Straight fire and flames mog. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Everyone gets to change free during that trial of style thing. I don’t know how often they happen though.