Transmog Hunters: Is the LFR Chosen Dead Set Still Available?

The title of the post states the question. I have been farming this transmog since Legion when it was current content. I have made multiple characters over the years to do the quest for the normal as it was suggested that it has a higher drop chance to come with during the quest. The last post about this was made in 2020 on WoW head from someone who claimed they did 25 runs of the instance. It has been 6-7 years now since Legion.

So I ask, am I just wasting my time trying to get this or is it still available?

It’s still available, it’s just a rare drop

I believe this set is still dropping. Here’s a comment from April 20th of this year:

1 Like

The normal set is still available. The heroic set was originally only earned through AotC of Helya but was opened up to simply killing her on heroic and mythic. The mythic version was only available for Cutting Edge players who did not die during the raid post fighting Odyn. The LFR variation however is claimed to still drop which I’m finding hard to believe right now.

Here’s another comment from October of last year, where someone said they had 242 kills before the LFR-specific piece dropped:

1 Like