Transmog getting removed on its own

i’m not too sure why or how but everytime i log on whatever Transmog i had on my character from the day before is removed and defaulted back to its original look. Anyone else have this problem? sucks to have to spend tons of gold to Tmog daily.

1 Like

yeah i have that happen on my horde alt but its only with a single item, the frozen crown from the ingame shop that ive noticed it with most of my other toons if i change their tmogs to something it tends to save it when i press okay/accept.

it happens with every item except weapon/shield but everything else goes back to default. its really annoying.

I’ve been having the same issue, I think it’s tied to my hearthstone? When I use it I notice all my gear except my weapon has reverted to it’s original appearance.

This is a known issue they are working on and it should be resolved with the release of 9.1.5. Hopefully it will be, but there are never any guarantees that the fix they implement will work properly or not break something else.

This has been happening with 2 characters (this one with just pants but with 4 slots on my warrior) for a bit now and is still happening to me post 9.1.5.

It has never been fixed, it is still a work in progress. For a big a bug as this, they will more than likely make an announcement whenever it is well and truly fixed. Your appearances will continue to appear and disappear at random with no rhyme or reason until that time.

This just happened to me twice today both the old cosmetics from shop the crown ones that they remove from the shop and the celestial cosmetics…