Transmog for Worgen Warrior

If you do Remix you can always get the monolith piece for your shoulders. I think there’s alot of sets you could mix and match. I’d prolly just hide armor though

1 Like

OOF no. Cataclysm sets were the worst. :face_vomiting:

S4 from WOTLK is really good though. Can’t recall what that was called offhand. Wrathful?

1 Like

Yea I know some warriors used to fight with no clothes on in battle but that was to weigh less and also because many of the foot soldiers would get heatstroke when running around in full armour and fighting like that.

But if you want to go the route of being with zero clothes to fight in game for sense of realism, then you’d also ask that our weapons be so much smaller. Real life warhammers that were actually used in combat were about the size of our tiny 1h blacksmith hammer here in WoW. Real life flails and maces would be barely bigger than your fist.

So na. I don’t want realism in this game.

2 Likes
https://i.imgur.com/9v2M9P1.png
1 Like

i knew about the sword and shield. i’m more making my Worgen Warrior use two-handed swords. I was wanting to still give her a vibe that sorta fit with her being a part of Genn’s Greyguards. I know the heritage armor for them is named “Greyguard”, but it is more just a noble suit in a way. I don’t mind it, I just already run it on my Hunter with a rifle, to give her the look that she’s just on a casual fox hunt. I know the Greyguard NPCs in the game seem to have more of a look that seems to be a mix of leather, fur, and metal, I just wouldn’t know how to replicate it, since I don’t know of many plate armors that have fur. The shoulders on the NPCs alone are fur-covered, and I don’t think I’ve seen shoulders like that available in the plate class of armor

and looking at the greyguard wiki, those shoulders are mail, so, not usable on warrior

2 Likes

I think parts of the castle narthia set has some fur elements.

2 Likes

full plate, only “leather” on it is on the belt

1 Like

Okay…worgen guys then in their underwear mauling people and barking at people who yell at them to put on some pants?

3 Likes

A lot of the Warlords of Draenor armors have more of a natural, flat greys and ruggedness to easily fit the Greyguard. The only thing that might be hard to emulate is the fur accents for the throat.

1 Like

This character, for instance, while the pallet is darker than what you’re aiming for, it’s still in the general ballpark of what you’re aiming for.

I’d say look at Cataclysm armors also, but the highlighting makes them look weird.

2 Likes

Top, a mix of gilnean campaign quest reward and gilnean heritage armor, 2 handed rapiers.

Dwarf going through neutral town, talking to resident:

“Yeah todays going pretty good so far, hopefully it stays that w–”
:diamonds: {Pantless male Tauren runs by, flexes and leaves} :diamonds:
“AYE GOLLY NO! :sob: IT’S LIKE SEEIN’ NAN AT THE BEACH ALL OVER AGAIN!”

1 Like

I would check r/transmogrification

Fwiw I always liked using “the butcher” 1h sword on my worgen too when I played prot (and glad RIP :violin:).

BFA spikey shoulders may not look too terrible, I’d have to mess around in game and see.

You could always go for the “Bloodwake” set. Minus the helm. Look like a Vrykul/viking.

1 Like

In general this is a good piece of advice. Anything with a full helm is going to butcher the worgen look because Blizzard refuses to let ears poke out of them like EVERY OTHER long eared race. If you really want a helm, you might start there and see what works with one you find.

1 Like

Sometimes the most basic looking armor is the best for RP. You know, old quest greens and even white vendor gear.

If I played a worgen I would aim for something ripped and tattered and peasant like rather than something shiney and fancy. But that’s just me. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

ah- the fem worgen models don’t really jive with me. I don’t even know the animations.
I know male worgens have the best 2h animations, Death Strike, over the head, amazing.