Transmog druid forms + mount form, please?

I’ve been playing druid since classic and as happy as I’ve been with travel form functioning as a mount out of combat, and all of the cool new skins we’ve gotten, still I’m wanting more.

What bums me out is that mount speed increases don’t apply to travel form when OOC. IE: i’m better off mounting up to benefit from guild perks like mount speed increase as opposed to being in travel form. There’s also battlegrounds that disable the travel form as a mount perk. Would it be too much to just have a land mount form? Our flight form is instant cast, so I’d expect the same of a land mount form, but I’d be plenty happy if they wanted to keep it a 1.5 sec cast, too.

Further, why do transmogs need to be married to weapons? I’ve been feral since classic so I really cling to that bear/cat fantasy of using both forms, which is still viable with the right talent selections today. Sadly, depending on my spec I can have a really cool bear form and underwhelming cat or vice versa. I just don’t see the point of locking the forms to weapon transmog instead of just letting us transmog our forms directly.

2 Likes

Mount speed buffs never apply to travel form. They hate druids.

I would be very unhappy if stag form had a cast time. I use it in PvP all the time to get away or when running a flag.

This is changing in Shadowlands. They had to give in on some seriously lacking cosmetic issues to make up for nerfs to most of our specs.

Completely agree with you regarding transmogs. Legion attempted to address this issue but Legions issue was it couldn’t see beyond its own expansion. Aside from that, Legion teased us with a WEREBEAR, something we’ve been asking for since Vanilla, and that’s locked out for those who didn’t play Druid in legion.

Druids are outdated for this reason and need a complete rework on the customization of all forms.

Is it though? I haven’t seen any updates.

It appears we are getting the ability to change our forms separately from hair color or artifact weapon transmogs according to some of the Wowhead data mining. I’m curious to see if we can choose artifact bear forms in Feral and artifact cat forms when in Guardian… also same for bear and cat when in Resto and Boomkin.

1 Like