Transmog bug with Worgen models

I noticed several months ago that the gloves of the Season 2 (Aberrus) druid Tier gloves (Handguards of the Autumn Blaze) are rigged completely incorrectly on Worgenfemales. They attach to the elbows rather than the forearm, making them stick out to the sides.

I noticed today while playing with transmog that Worgen males have the EXACT SAME ISSUE with the Warden gloves.

Considering the level of anticipation for the Warden armor, and considering the S2 Druid gloves have been out for a FULL SEASON AND A HALF, this is unbelievably sloppy. Two seconds of QA could have identified this issue. And I can see that more than one person has submitted bug reports and opened a forum topic on it.

https://imgur.com/a/gKK0Y7n

When the female worgen does the crafting animation, they’re not even ATTACHED to her arms.

Come on, Blizzard. We have enough problems with our snouts clipping through the front of our helmet, or else turning it into a casserole dish. PLEASE fix this. They’re GREAT armor sets and an ENTIRE race shouldn’t have this issue so prevalently.

2 Likes

im testing rightnow and its fixed. but the female worgen bug still happens