Transfers ruined my server incendius

i picked incendius to reroll on awhile ago cuz it wasnt a mega server and was the most balanced. That is now out the window. I too will be looking for a different home for my paladin at some point in the near future…

Ques suck. that is all

1 Like

Yea so many people picked this realm to avoid mega servers and then it became one over night the most full na realm this is bs blizzard

5 Likes

Yup. Found my next choice already… Now hopefully by the time i get 60 on this guy it wont be blown up to kingdom come

1 Like

Coincidence between stalagg and skeram. The guilds an DC players on these servers enjoyed playing with each other so decided to move together. From skeram both alliance and horde guilds moved to incindeous as a group. Stalagg I’m less familiar with but I think did the same. Both servers independently picked incendious as the destination.

1 Like

Just looked and Incendius is the only FULL pop realm right now. Whoa!

The Big 3 used to be Faerlina, Herod and Whitemane. So which server did Incendius kick out of the Big 3?

1 Like

Stalagg Alliance went to many different servers. Benediction, Incendious, Sulfuras?? (lol grizzly).

Heartseeker for the people that really wanted to roll PvE but chose Stalagg for some reason?

Stalagg Horde…well they are Stalagg Horde. Just as bad as Heartseeker Alliance.

1 Like

Better ? Perhaps you are confusing quality with quantity !

2 Likes

Pretty funny actually I thought Incendius would have one of the best futures long term because it has the best name. And now it’s coming true.

1 Like

Faerlina was kicked out due to streamers quitting.

3 Likes

We just made incendius great again.

Your welcome :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But why Incendius? The natives never wanted an over populated server and it seemed Alliance favored even before the migration. Seems unfair to them.

4 Likes

Heartseeker died in the last couple weeks, probably picked a few guilds up from there.

Healthiest economy, casual player base, balanced side(numbers wise) etc.

There weren’t queues when the decision was made.

what would you say is the ratio of horde v. alliance on this server? As well as how many players would you guess are on this server?

Most likely 55-45 alliance to horde

The major issue besides potential queues is the lack of “try hard” horde guilds/and of organization among the horde compared to alliance at the end game.

Everything else is dare I say perfect, leveling there is a great split for both factions, plenty fo groups and PvP to be had(just leveled up my mage and had so much fun I think I’m going to level another 60.)

Right place for a recruitment post? I think so.

Collusion - Incendius NA Alliance - is seeking a few dedicated players to fill our core raid roster.
8/8 BWL - 60 min MC - Split Ony - Non Corrupt Loot Tier System

PM on Discord for more info @Yoslobro#3302

The lotus situation kind of sucks but other than that I agree. The que will die down too in a month. There’s a good split and lets be real… its better than a dead realm

I love your hustle my friend lol

1 Like

and thats why i didnt even bother on faerlina , the bald one left and the whole server went silent

Good thing flasks aren’t really needed