Transfers ruined my server incendius

hello I play on the incendius realm and now everyone transfered to my realm and its the most full realm in the country I picked this realm because i didnt want to play on mega server with streamer and now everyone came here please stop transfers to my realm, what is good realm i can go to leave this realm

4 Likes

As a native citizen of Incendius I completely agree. Can we build a wall to stop refugees

16 Likes

Alliance are mass-migrating into Grobbulus but since they’re also permanently trapped in Ironforge, I don’t notice much difference.

God, it feels good to be the better faction.

2 Likes

Is this before or after your guild fell apart on Razorgore or was it Vael?

2 Likes

Ya umm…1hr que on a Sunday night. Wtf is happening. Shouldn’t you be locking these servers that are full Blizzard?

8 Likes

You guys are now a member of the big 3… You should embrace your new found status thanks to your refuge population. Your server will not die.

5 Likes

Yea this really sucks. Theres basically a 1000 person que every night. Doesn’t look like ppl are stopping either. Thanks blizzard!

2 Likes

if the servers are full to the point of queues why in the world are they allowing more transfers? 0.o

8 Likes

Because Blizzard doesn’t care at all about player experience, which is why their last release was complete trash. Hopefully they cut this off because its getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

the whole reason to pre-order that was to get the meat wagon. it’s not like #nochanges from the playerbase would’ve let blizz do anything cool with it. that’s more to the people who were giving feedback after blizzcon vs blizz themselves though, if you’re being fair.

really? lol… I cannot fathom for the life of me why people want to be on mega servers. Personally, I hate people.

1 Like

If your servers ruined, transfer to a new server.

1 Like

this sucks noobs keep coming to my realm and now its bigger than asmongold server this is dumb stop letting people transfer here

1 Like

The “native” Incendius players are toxic. I get people talking down to me all the time because I joined a guild that transferred over, even though I didn’t transfer myself.

3 Likes

No your toxic and part of the problem

sounds pretty toxic to me lmao, cant wait when i transfer here… accepted a guild offer as my realm died, looking forward to a fresh high pop realm :smiley:

1 Like

Come to Dadbanks, we have a nice stable mid-high population without overcrowding. Also, we need alliance, we are about 65-35. Not the worst but could be better!

2 Likes

get used to it, you’re getting more next week

1 Like

dont worry, it will be worth it in a month.

2 Likes

Why are so many people transferring here anyway?

1 Like