Transfers and Queues

your perspective is quite frankly, delusional. no one enjoys queues. period.

Because this time last month, these servers didnt have these types of queues.

1 Like

I think youā€™re reading something into what Iā€™ve stated that isnā€™t what was intended :slight_smile:

You said, verbatim:

most people on servers with queues, prefer them .

Which is simply untrue. No one prefers a queue.

I suppose we could argue reading comprehension, but Iā€™d prefer not to argue :slight_smile:

Or perhaps youā€™ve simply done a poor job articulating your message?

Sure. Point the finger at others. :slight_smile:

Enlighten me then - what were you attempting to say with this?

most people on servers with queues, prefer them .

You were saying they prefer the queues, but also that they dont prefer the queues?

Quite literally, exactly what is stated; it is not trick-wording.

soā€¦ i didnt misinterpret it at all, then. And you are simply incorrect. Again, no one prefers a queue.

Tranfers are an option that was enabled. Expecting that this option be governed to your specific expectations isnt realistic. Not arguing that queues can be a pain, but this was a player created issue. People knew the server was high/full and still continue to transfer to it. How is this Blizzardā€™s fault? Their server still functions, and people complaining here continue to pay/sub. Yes, it sucks for people who were on the server originally, but aim your hate at those that transferred over ignoring the capacity information available to them.

Remember that ā€œfullā€ isnt based on a set number. It is a status relative to other server populations. So a server is never full.

You realise that people would stop buying transfers off these full realms due to being happy on the first realm they transfer to, right? $50 > $25. Blizzard is a corporate business, not a charity.

Thats the problem. Why are transfers still enabled on full servers?

1 Like

transfers have a 90 day cooldown, bud.

Anyway, Iā€™ll assume youā€™re literate, and are just looking for an argument.

Iā€™ve stated my opinion. Youā€™ve stated yours. Fair enough.

what did i not comprehend? You said players on servers with queues prefer the queues.

I donā€™t think Blizz cares that much if they get their money immediately or 90 days later.

Waiting in a queue is a very small price to pay for a server as good as Incendius.

Why wouldnt they be? People quit/break/comeback at random making it impossible to predict consistent volume of accounts/players. You want them to predict exactly what queue times might be based on trend analysis of peak times and make what cut-off decision? What happens when they lock down at full status and ppl continue to quit? What restores the population and keeps it decent? You are blasting off ā€œfix it Iā€™m mad!ā€ but suggesting no logical solutions.

ā€¦ if a server is listed in the realm list as full, blizzard has data to make that distinction. Server listed as full? Transfers closed. This really isnt anywhere near the complicated mystery you seem to believe it is.

2 Likes