Transferring servers, LF raiding guild for Nathria and 9.1

Hello!

I will be making the jump from alliance to horde, and therefore will be leaving Stormrage for Zul’jin. I would like to have a group lined up for me once I get there so I can start anew with a guild to support me.

As for me, I will be looking to play either prot or holy Paladin. Please let me know which one you prefer and I will focus on it! (I enjoy both equally). I am currently leveling but by the time I transfer I will be ready to go.

As for me, I’ve got a raiding history dating back to wotlk, only really taking a break during WoD. I’ve played every role at some point and raiding is my biggest draw to the game. I love accomplishing things as a team, making friends and having fun and making great memories together.

I play to improve, as I want to be the best I can for the group I am a part of. I like to be serious but being able to have fun is also important to me to limit stress on myself and everyone around me.

My main goal is aotc, I was in Nathria week 1 but had to take a break which I am now coming off of. I would like to do a bit of mythic prog but nothing crazy. A group that does a lot of m+ is important to me too because I enjoy doing higher keys just as much as I do raiding.

As for my schedule, I am available Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday from 7PM EST to 1AM EST. Unfortunately these days are static and I cannot raid on any days/times not listed as I do not have the time. I prefer 3 days but 2 is completely fine for me!

If interested, please add me on Battle.net at Nekowaifu#1587 or on Discord at Nekowaifu#9999. Thank you and I hope to speak to some of y’all soon!

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for the last several expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing Aotc with pushing a few mythic kills as well. We are recruiting mythic + pushers and PVP players for a well rounded community.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
RBG at 8pm est on Sunday
8/ 10 H CN
3/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M BOD
Needs: Open
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Recently sent you a discord add, hope to speak with you soon! (Full Murloc)