Transfering perhaps

Anyone from Windseeker? Seems faction balanced. You guys need tanks perhaps?

My guild transferred off Windseeker during P4 of Classic. We moved to Westfall and have been happy since. My brother is still on Windseeker. The server is balanced in terms of horde and alliance, but its also a PvE server so that doesn’t matter. Windseeker seems to maintain 1k-ish alliance and 1k-ish horde. In terms of pop, its a near dead server.

I wouldn’t recommend transferring there if you’re looking for a semi-lively server. Westfall could always use tanks though XD.

I find it amusing that 2k is now considered dead, even though in original TBC that would’ve been considered a very populated server in the past.

Windseeker can always use more players, especially tanks, although I’m surprised anyone wants to come here instead of the mega realms.

There were a lot less actual raiders back then, though. Trying to recruit on windseeker was near impossible unless you sniped from another guild, and that server is small enough that people actually know every raiding guild and was frowned upon. This was during vanilla classic though when you had to try and painstakingly maintain a 40+ roster. Probably isn’t as bad now that its 25.

Even today, it should be considered very popular. Max raid size is 25 people. People are just spoiled by streamer realms with tens of thousands of people. It’s what the community wants, I guess.

Cant even see chat on benediction. I want it like cheers the tv show i wanna log in and everyone go “hey norm” my only real issue is i work 3rd shift so raiding is either 7-10pm est or friday/saturday

I don’t know why anyone would play on a mega realm. Way too many players. Everyone is a stranger. Feels just like retail.

Westfall is about 4k right now. After about 3 AM, LFG channel is dead, trade is dead. Nobody running anything. On Windseeker, you can go to a major city at midnight and its empty. You can type /who and you’re literally the only person there. Shatt will have a couple people afk at aldory/scryer banks.

On the mega servers though, all day every day its packed, open world farming is out of the question. Trade and LFG channel are just spam meme fests. I don’t get how people play on those servers. Westfall seems to be a happy medium for me i guess.

So this is the parameters by which you judge a server’s health? Whether or not it has an active population at degenerate hours?

Well that, and warcraft logs…and ironforge.pro…you know, the resources we have available to learn these things.

Not sure why you had to ask this, pretty sure I made it clear.

When 80% of the player base raid logs, that 1000 players quickly turns to 200 players cause you are never seeing the dudes logged outside sunwell.

Bloomsday just argues to argue, you could say your server had 10 people and he would reply “SOUNDS LIKE YOU CAN DO KARA” just ignore the troll and move on.

1 Like

don’t go there OP, you might run into Drain and he will axe you down :axe: :joy:

Citation needed.

I’m from Windseeker. Ignore what people say about the server. It’s far from being dead.

Raid logging also wasn’t as much a thing. So the people playing were logged in a lot more.

Mega server or bust imo.

I hit 70 last night tried doing the daily but just couldnt keep up with chat, i think im coming to day to westfall

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.