Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

I want to transfer my charcters to Mankrik it says Full not locked yet I can’t transfer. The response I got was because of high que times…there hasnt been a que to log into Mankrik since the first 2 days of Wotlk pre patch.

2 Likes

Still can’t transfer a character of mine on a different server to my main server of Whitemane where I already have multiple characters… quite literally makes no sense.

2 Likes

Can any one confirm, if we take this free transfer will we take ALL of our gold and items with us? Is there a cap?

Stop this nonsense.
Unlock paid transfers to Pagle.

2 Likes

Unlock Mankrik. Unacceptable for it to still be locked.

5 Likes

Unlock transfers to Mankrik. Unlock the servers.

5 Likes

Mankrik needs to be unlocked for transfers…THERE ISN’T ANY QUES…no reason whatsoever for it to still be locked. I thought yall wanted to make money?

3 Likes

A full week of no login queues for Sulfuras. Let me do a paid transfer to bring my main over already.

6 Likes

just getting my first post in

sulfuras gang

7 Likes

100% agree. I used my Boost to play on Mankrik with my friends and can not transfer any of my toons off of Faerlina to Mankrik.

2 Likes

Please open up paid transfers to Mankrik. I used a free transfer to get off Faerlina and ended up on BB horde with only 600 players on at prime time! Big mistake… I can create a new character on Mankrik but can’t pay money to transfer there? Makes no sense

2 Likes

Given that Skyfury has been unlocked - could we please open paid character transfers to this server from just Angerforge? Since Angerforge and Skyfury are both fresh servers this seems reasonable. I would like to play with friends that started Skyfury before it locked. I started late so started on Angerforge instead…

1 Like

Sulfuras should atleast be opened back up for character creation! There hasn’t been any queues, outside of the occasional 500 or so and that is a rarity. I get not wanting to allow transfers, but please allow character creation, I highly doubt you’ll see a spike in player count that causes super high queues.

7 Likes

Please!! Unlock Sulfuras! I’ve been twiddling my thumbs for 3 weeks, unable to play with my IRL friends that all took the free transfer from Benediction to Sulfuras.

8 Likes

Unlock Sulfuras! I simply want to join my friends in Sulfuras.

I GIVE YOU MY MONEY. CAN YOU JUSY LET ME PLAY THIS STUPID GAME?

8 Likes

Another vote to unlock Sulfuras!

9 Likes

Unlock Pagle?

3 Likes

unlock sulfuras theres no que and we need more alliance TBH the server is nowhere near “MEGA”. Atleast unlock character creation…

5 Likes

Listen to the crowd!
Unlock Pagle for paid transfers, and Sulfuras for character creation.