Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

It’s been 4 days since I disappointed my uncle by telling him I would transfer my warlock only to be blocked from transferring to Whitemane. Please Blizzard open up transfers again to Whitman. I’m afraid that he will never play Fortnite with me again and I’ll be shunned from family gatherings. Please Ion, you’re my only hope.

3 Likes

22k+ lvl 55-70 characters. Unsure how many uniqur accounts that translates to

My wife and I have two tickets with Blizzzard Support. One for my Accoutn and she opened one for hers.

Blizzard Support responded back to both of us with DIFFERENT ANSWERS!

They told me “Eranikus is not accepting Character Boost and I can process a refund”

They told my wife “Erankius should accept Character Boost without Issues and I should create a character on Faerlina as a workaround”

This AWFUL support isnt even on the same page, fooking CLUELESS

1 Like

Thanks for screwing the new and returning players. Aka ME. Unsubbed lol

3 Likes

Any chance of allowing skyfury to maladreth?

I deleted the only character I had in Sulfuras in order to create a new one with the same name but then got locked to create new characters cuz I got none and can’t restore the deleted one because blizzard allows only 10+ level characters to be restored.

Please I wish to be able to create a new character because all my friends are in Sulfuras and it’s locked right now. :confused:

@Blizzard

I would rather let my mage, warlock, hunter and paladin die in the alliance of faerlina, or let my DK, PRIEST, ROUGE and Warriors die in the alliance of Benediction. My characters, they are like a family, and I have spent a lot of time looking forward to Blizzard when the classic is reproduced. I am ready to play Warcraft for a long time in the future, and I hope Blizzard will not repeat the same mistake, but Blizzard let me down, and the camp is out of balance.It is already very difficult for many players who have fought together in the game to make a choice because they have to face a large number of players leaving, because the game has no friends and will lose its original fun, and the emergence of GDKP mode has turned the game into online shopping, and the influx of goldfarmers, robots and RMT has led to the destruction of the game again. In order to satisfy their personal vanity, many players only need to use cash to buy gold coins to buy the desired gears from those interest groups. When they get all the gears they want, they will AFK, and those ordinary players who are not rich in gold coins will be maliciously kicked out by GDKP’s leader, and they will not be able to participate in other RAID because of the popularity of GDKP and the lock of CD, which will cause some ordinary players to leave the game. Because GDKP doesn’t need friends, you just need to buy it. I hope World of Warcraft doesn’t turn into an Asian version of robot world, robot world and RMT world.After opening the free transfer service this time, I transferred my pladin on the faerlina server to a new server, and then went to observe the human activity of this server every day, but the result was as lifeless as ever. I have spent a lot of time on the character’s lvl, saying what I really think, I don’t want to spend more time on these dead servers. Blizzard needs to open a built-in system to monitor raid and RMT players to protect the game environment, which is what you need to do.

Its simple. Unlock the servers and let everyone play with their friends.

3 Likes

I have been as big a critic of Blizz these last few weeks as anyone but I will say that it is not as simple as ‘unlocking every server so people can play with their friends’’ as that is how we wind up with 10,000 player Qs and hours long wait just to play with said friends. People gravitate to the megaservers for one reason or another as has been proven.

What I believe they should do and would in fact be a pretty simple solution would be to open up free xfers to any/all of the med/low pop servers from any server. This would allow people who are just coming back to the game or starting new or whatever to be able to all play together with their friends/guild/etc. It would also help breathe life into these dead/dying servers that are really not viable to go into a new xpac as is.

Locking the servers and being radio silent for almost a week with the launch less than a week out isn’t really the move either.

Do this and unlock all the servers. If the queues get bad enough people will move if given the opportunity too.

Yeah I hear ya on the radio silence thing. Trust me, try being given Earthfury as a free xfer choice by Blizz when they were consolidating all the other dead servers but then they turn around and delete it!

After finally being convinced by those of us stranded there that it was in fact a wotlk server and not a classic era server as they contended they did put it back online but have made ansolutely zero mention of it since. Meanwhile the server is a ghost town and in no way viable for an expansion days away from dropping but here we are!

1 Like

Keep bumping this thread until Blizzard atleast can decide on the actual issue. Is it a bug or intended

1 Like

Friends convinced me to give wotlk classic a try, but are on Sulfurus, so now I can’t join them. wotlk was my favorite expansion, and now i’m looking at potentially being months behind them if they dont reopen the server.

Please reopen sulfurs for new character creation, just not free transfers.

No characters can be restored on a locked server, regardless of level, unless you have at least one other character on that server. Character creation and character restoration are treated the same within the programming, apparently. I found this out the hard way when I tried to restore a level 70 on Grobbulus yesterday.

They hotfixed this issue in the past, but with the xpac dropping next week I’m not optimistic about another hotfix or a realm unlock any time soon.

Please prove me wrong, Blizz!

:wink: :crossed_fingers:

So my buddies are and Eranikus, I know this has been said but I am actually a newish player never player classic wow only retail. So I was excited but I got to think ab all this after crashing my hopes. It may be for the better to let these other servers get some traction. Locking the server forces big guilds and mass groups of players to migrate elsewhere. If they let the servers even out, then open them all. it could be really good! Yeah it sucks being so close but what can we do but ask questions

The worst thing about all this, I was in the process of xfering all my toons off faerlina, and while only halfway through xfers get turned off. So now I can’t move my alts that I have lvled and gotten professions for to support my main. Instead some arbitrary rule gets put into place and Blizz ruins the gaming experience for thousands of players with no remorse.

So on Whitemane players can buy boosts and make new chars, BUT my alts that support my main that I will pay blizz an outrageous 25$ per toon that is unacceptable.

It is not that hard to allow lvl 70 accounts to xfer their alts to their mains server, and it wont affect server pop at all, cause I can only play 1 at a time. Do the right thing Blizz take 5 min and let players move their alts to their mains server. You make more money this way so what is problem?

1 Like

isn’t Faerlina locked too… :rofl:

How about the overwhelming feedback about RDF. It needs to be added back.

Please respond blizz. Cant get on any pvp servers

1 Like

This is absurd. Actvision is just full of incompetents.

1 Like