Transfer residual memories

It wouldn’t be a true blizzard game if they didn’t break things by changing something like a color palette :p. Sometimes just looking at the code is enough to give it anxiety and cause a bug.

We’re all being punished because some clever chaps figured out a way to duplicate currency when transferring.

1 Like

The problem with this is people are using the prepatch event for it’s intended purpose - to level and gear alts. Seems like this puts quite the damper on that.

1 Like

They always have these issues addressed on the EU forums, but not US… what gives?
:dracthyr_shrug:

It seems they did post it on the us forums, but only in the bug report section where no one would see it for some reason.

1 Like

Oh, okay. That makes me feel a little better then.

EU blizzard is required to have actual people be in customer service. Not the US though.

1 Like

I had the same issue when I leveled a Paladin and had not 1 RM Currency.

What I did for my fix was ~ I logged onto a Warrior that had some & bought the plate gear for my Paladin then sent the gear in WarBank.

So if you have a similar armor type alt that has memories, try that.

I don’t think you even need to use the same armor type. Just change the filter to All, and the other armor types should show up.