Transfer aborted: instance not found - please help!

It has been a week from Shadowlands release and still when I enter dungeon, go zone to zone, take flight path, use teleport, use hearthstone, trying to go to MAW or any loading screen, I get "transfer aborted: instance not found” error. sometimes I pass it by luck but since the launch day I couldn’t run a single dungeon and all the time I get aborted. I honestly don’t think it’s on my side, I did everything including uninstalling my addon manager and delete all my addons, completely resetting my UI and repairing the game, nothing works! and I’m going crazy not to be able to play almost after one week since launch!
The bug happened after Shadowlands and I’ve never had this issue in all these years.

Hey there Xarxes,

Thanks for reaching out with those details! Can you temporarily test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN? This will help us quickly determine whether the issues are network-related.

If the issue is resolved when using an alternate network, at that point we can be sure that the issue is isolated to the primary network. In these situations, ultimately we can only recommend contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance determining what is causing the issue to occur on that specific network. They might need to adjust network-level security/firewall settings on your modem or temporarily replace the device to narrow it down further. I always recommend requesting to be forwarded to a “level 2 or level 3 technician” when contacting the ISP since the front-line representatives typically only have access to basic diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your reply.
I changed my ISP, the bug is still there! it got a little better but still happens time to time. that’s why I believe it’s not on my side. I used this system and connection for a long time with no problem before shadowlands. It started with the launch of new expansion.

can I get any information about this case?

You have just described my situation as well, god bless you

Its 100% not from our ISP since we were doing fine before the SL lunch with no issue, its the technical team on blizzard that they think tinkering too much is good for the game health.
I just wanted to inform blizzard or activision team that this is the worst experience of a new expansion I’ve ever had and I’ve been playing this game since wotlk.
This is the first time i experience my characters getting stuck at random loading screens and falling off while riding on flight path. Activision you cant just take over and pummel the game to the ground, this is bad business.
Focus on your technical team fix this issue before you lose all blizzard loyalist players.
before you give me any advice on troubleshooting and redirect me to a page you should know that I’ve done all the steps required to make sure the problem is not on my end:
Deleted interface, WTF, Cache
repaired game with no issue to be detected
changed my connection ip address and monitor data packets
nothing worked and i even formatted my computer installed fresh windows plus fresh wow and still have this problem.
I hope for sake of game future which i care about you fix this technical issue internally, I’m not the only one who gets stuck on loading screens many players do.
Worst expansion experience ever

1 Like