(Transfer) 3 DPS & 1 Healer LF Mythic Prog Guild

BM Hunter, Ele Shaman, Ret Paladin, and Disc Priest all looking to transfer from another realm to find a good mythic progression guild. We are all AotC and 3/8m with progression on Ashvane

Howdy,

You sound like what we are looking for. Here is a little bit about us. Feel free to contact me Vodod#1181. Looking forward to hearing from you.

ZAFIRAH is a long-standing Alextrasza/Terokkar guild focused on enjoyable progression. We value a fun yet efficient raid experience without toxicity, and are driven to accomplishing more in less time rather than favoring an aggressive & grueling raid schedule. We’re not just a guild, but a community of friends both long-term and new.

Our community is open-minded, supportive, and welcoming to new players who value the same. We do our best to include everyone in all content when possible. Are you a skilled player but having a bad night? Having some trouble surviving a newly learned mechanic? In our community you’ll never be talked down to or ridiculed. You won’t be publicly shamed. At worst you may be politely asked to sit out on a boss fight so progression can continue, but everyone’s always given opportunities and encouragement to improve. We all learn together, we all get better together.

Our standard raid nights are Monday, Tuesday 7:30pm - 10pm CST. In addition we have a casual Friday raid for those who are looking to do more. Most of us also enjoy running mythic+ dungeon keys and are always open to new players with positive attitudes who wish to join in.

We are currently seeking skilled players with DPS/Tank flexibility but are open to consideration of all specs/classes. If you’re interested in being a part of our growing community please reach out and contact any guild officer in game.

Hi there, I have room on my roster for all of you to trial. Guild info is below and if you’re interested, I hope to hear from you. If not, best of luck to all of you.
( I posted on another similar thread.)

Guild & Server: Zul’jin - Horde
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Current Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M TEP (5% M Ashvane) | 8/9M BoD
Recruitment Contacts: Giggles#1351 (my btag)/Mis#6858 (my discord)
Application: http s://goo.gl/forms/MdoY4J5M1ZHVyiNg1

Hey there buddy, we would love to talk to you all, We pay transfers for solid players so if you have the logs that is available to utilize :slight_smile:

** Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us in continued progression through Mythic EP.

Current Progression: 3/8 M

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays for Optional Heroic / Normal Content.

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Neck Ilvl must be 60, close to it or above.
This is non negotiable.

Ranged DPS:
All solid ranged dps welcome!

Heals:
Resto Druid, Holy Priest, Disc Priest.

Melee:
Enhancement Shaman, DPS Warrior. Ret Paladin

Tank:
None. Seriously exception candidates will be considered.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

We will also pay relocation for the right player with excellent logs.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 2-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative,friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-Mythic progression on a limited schedule (6 hrs/week)
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
Kilashandra#1310, Urgfelstorm#1332, Vaxum#1526**

Hey, we’d love to talk to you guys! We’re looking for a few RDPS and a healer to beef up our mythic progression team. Guild spam is below if you’d like to check us out. Happy hunting :smiley:

Would love to chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

TL:DR - Exalted Order - 4/8M. Raid times are 9-12 EST Tues/Wed for progression. Thursday is a non required night. If you think you and your buddies are up for playing with a group of fun loving individuals, shoot me a bnet request.

Fakade#1706 - be good, or be good at it.

2 day Tues/Thurs 8-11EST 8/8H 4/8M on Bleeding Hollow US formed last tier in BfD obtaining CE Jaina looking for one tank, one healer, and any good DPS that can play their class/spec well, meaning you can do good dps during progression while executing mechanics. The goal is to raid efficiently by learning and understanding the fights before raid so we minimize wasted time. If this interests you, contact me on bnet at Rafikster#1601 and we can talk more.

Requirements:
heroic and/or mythic logs
425+ ilvl
60+ neck lvl

Thanks

Hey I’d love to chat, we might have room for all of you. My btag is bgodbgg#1882 and discord is bgodbgg#4653. We’re on Kel’thuzad. T/W/Th 830-12 EST on alliance, 6/8M.

Hey Tug,

Hysteria on Thrall, 3/8M 9% wipes on ashvane,

Would love to take you all.

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Flipside Kings Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 4/8M

Looking for DPS.
Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Contact me battle.net(Carter34#11844) or in game (Wiz-Eredar) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Wiz#8039

Hey there! I’d like to chat more with you to see if we can be a good fit for all 4 of you. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 3/8M with a 4% wipe on Ashvane. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hello Tug!

I have room for all of you in our team, not bench positions, active roster! It’s not because we do not have a full raid team, lol, it’s because I have several raiders who are wanting to play classic more and willing to become backup/standby, so I can take you and your three friends.

We are the same progression as you - 3/8M and working on Ashvane. Not sure if our raid times are too late for you or not though. We raid Tues. and Thurs. nights from 10:30PM Central until 1AM.

The team is established and stabled, been around a while, with experienced raid lead and GM who used to lead a U.S. 100 guild. We are fairly active and always run islands, keys, warfronts, and bgs every week.

Please let me know if you might be interested in joining. My btag is Neddy#1554. Best of luck in your search either way. Thanks!

Hey Tug! is 3/8M with a %1 wipe on ashvane. We raid T/W 8-11PM PST and are slowly transitioning into raiding mondays as well. We are an active guild outside of raid and push m+ often.
Add me on bnet if you would like to talk more. Meno#11434

Hey there, Angry Mob on Mal’ganis is looking for strong ranged and possibly another healer. We are 5/8M with Solid prog on Queen’s Court. We raid T/Th 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-11:30pm EST) If this sounds like something you are interested in add me on Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979 or Discord#9504 so we can chat! Hope to hear from ya!

Hi! If you’re still looking I’m recruiting for on Sargeras. We are 3/8M with top40+ US exp leadership. This is our first tier together as a new guild and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30-1:00 EST. Feel free to add me at ik0#1740 on bnet or ik#2428 if you want to chat. Thanks!

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a HORDE 3/8M Guild Looking for more players for Ashvane!

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days : Tues/Thurs
Times : 9pm-12am PST
EP : 3/8M
Needs : Healers/DPS (basically everyone on your post)!

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet : Animationhac#1607
Discord : Redhac#1713

Hey there!

I would like to chat w/ you guys more if possible. Add me
Rawra#1290

We are looking for excellent additions to our roster. We are a horde guild same progression as you and ALMOST had ashvane this week. We would like to see her dead right away TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern as to start our next progression boss. We have a VERY busy calendar full of things throughout the week if you like to dabble in other things in the game :smiley: Like i said add me please so we can see if we are a good fit for each other

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Hey there, saw all 4 of you were looking for a guild. If interested Please contact me at Tinker#2421 on discord or Tinkerbae#1329 on bnet

Hey Tug! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997