Transcendence (A) - Atiesh (Semi-hardcore) Weekend Raiding

HAPPY LAUNCH DAY EVERYONE!!!

We’ll be forming up the guild immediately upon launch. A reminder to members to whisper an officer for ginivites. If you are still looking a great community, please join us. Many of us are already in discord sharing this incredible day.

Contact information for Transcendence on Atiesh:
Bnet: Sumela#1837. Gremlin141#1928, or Tzipi#11442
Discord: Gremlin141#0062. Tzipi#1433

3 Likes

Just sent a request. I’m interested in joining you all :slight_smile: I’m Luminaea#1581

1 Like

We got the guild up and running.

Wanted to say hello from the baby night elf bear.

1 Like

Hello, Transcendence,
I’ve been playing WoW since launch and have enjoyed each expansions content–especially Vanilla’s. I’m open to progression and playing with teammates. Mature, army vet, and avid gamer looking for a home. You guys sound great! I’m at Mythraen#1381. I friend requested Sumela on August 28th. ^^

1 Like

Greetings Ratblood.

I am currently at work and will get it in a few hours. I work a late swing. So I end up missing some people tell I get home. I do always try and get back to you.

Hi there! Working on leveling up a few characters and joined Atiesh with a couple friends who told me about your guild. Currently leveling a lock and interested in joining, if possible :)! Bnet is NerfinRage#11536

I’ll add you and talk to you in game. Welcome!

What were some of the guilds you guys were from on Kilrogg? I was Guild Leader of Brotherhood of Rahl back in those days on Kilrogg. Are you guys sending out open invitations currently or have pre-req’s? Thanks!

Hi, we are now accepting causal members. I for a time headed The Legacy. That was tell I found out about things from it. I also was an officer in Whitehawks Reborn. We didnt realize the issues from the original Whitehawks gave us. WHR came about from an internal take over from a guy that managed to seize the legacy and whitehawks to make his own guild.

As far as we are concerned we should had named it something else. As a guild we have a good group so far. Its starting to feel like a family. With a bunch that raided into Naxx during vanilla.

Hey there. I’m interested in joining if you’re still accepting new folks?

I sent a bnet friend request to you Sumela.