Transcendence (A) - Atiesh (Semi-hardcore) Weekend Raiding

Howdy Natureshield I sent a request on bnet incase Sume didn’t get to it. Hope to see you in the guild.

1 Like

Human pally/warr and dwarf priest(depending on what is needed) interested in joining. I saw that times for raiding were 4-8, what time zone will that be. I am Est looking for some new friends in classic. Bnet: Cooderop#1678 look forward to hearing back

1 Like

Atiesh is a Pacific time zone server.

Hello! I secured three toons on Atiesh yesterday and have bookmarked your website. I play Warrior / Hunter / Mage and enjoy pve and rolling dungeons, haven’t raided much but glad to participate now and then. I’m not hardcore although I am a dedicated and enthusiastic player.

I have a lot of reacquainting to do but once I’m / we are up and running I will be keeping Transendance in mind! Thanks for being there and cheers to all my fellow wowcrafters ~

1 Like

Howdy Tenetex, that’s all we want is for people to have fun so feel free to join the discord and talk with us anytime.

Hey Sumela!

Feel free to join us on the Atiesh Discord and the r/Atiesh and share your recruitment post there as well! :slight_smile:

https://discord.gg/jd8BBzy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Atiesh/comments/co8cv0/guild_recruitment_thread/

We look forward to seeing you in game!

3 Likes

Hi there. I am super interested in joining. I didn’t start playing until late Wrath and my only old world experience has been long forgotten. I plan on rolling a pally and would love to have that old school community feel again. My btag is Grimmwold#1364

2 Likes

Sumela,

Very interested in discussing the opportunity to be a part of your guild.

Jimmy2Ts#1136

Hey, I sent you a friend request on Bnet (Will#11883). I like the guild goals, motto, and name. Looking forward to getting back into wow for classic.

1 Like

Greetings, I’d be interested in tanking for you on my warrior mainly, though I will also be leveling up other toons in short order for the profession cooldowns / raid mats. I look to go on as many 5 man runs as possible in the beginning to max out brotherhood rep to be able to buy the crafting recipes we’ll need to roll into the Core. I would like to get together a semi-dedicated team of regulars to burn down 5 mans, get everyone their tier 0.5 stuff, and all the recipes we need to get rolling. I sent Sumela a battle tag request and reserved toons on the Atiesh server after reading this posting, in case it gets full quickly upon launch. Take care and let me know.

2 Likes

Howdy to everybody that posted, Grimmwold, Grimlon, Bigcat and Strauss. Sorry nobody responded sooner but please feel free to join the discord and chat up with future guild mates.

1 Like

Sorry all. I’ll get the requests later tonight. I don’t have battlenet on my phone. I hope Drizzal is able to help.

I am pretty busy during the week day with a full time job and also as a business owner.

1 Like

Just an update for everybody, even if you don’t plan on raiding you are more than welcome to join the guild.

2 Likes

What Drizzal said. The guild is forming up nicely and showing early signs of community. I have friends returning to game to just share the experience of Classic. Join us!

2 Likes

damn, ill have an alt on atiesh but not a main

1 Like

Alts are people, uh toons, too… maybe an alt becomes a main? You never know… It happens…

2 Likes

A chunk of our regular raiding guild has created toons on Atiesh. We like your raiding schedule, so we may join in mass (8-12 of us). Look for Lake when we go live.

2 Likes

That’s great. I know I am swamped at work. I am glad that so far out discord server is looking more alive then I seen guild chats in years.

Looking forward to seeing and raiding with everyone.

Nicky, you and your guild mates are welcomed. I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

1 Like

Hey there! Still have use for holy paladins?

2 Likes

Hi, Cinnamonpie! Our web site lists mage as open and high needs for rogues, locks, and hunters. All other classes / roles are currently low. I know our healing ranks are filling up quickly. That said, launch is two weeks out, and everyone will need time to level up; no one is 60 yet. I would encourage you to land in our discord and register your toon with our web site. Guild leadership is building raid composition from that list. Everything is fresh, so I hope you can join us and find a place in our community.

2 Likes