Transcendence (A) - Atiesh (Semi-hardcore) Weekend Raiding

Greetings Atiesh,

Welcome to Transcendance. A semi-hardcore guild for Classic World of Warcraft. Some of us are returning players that have played and raided during Vanilla on the server Kilrogg. We are making this guild from the ground up. A lot of us are older returning players.

We are looking for dedicated people who want to get in and clear content. Our goal for each phase is to have the final boss on farm before the next phase. A new or old player all are welcomed.

As a guild we value maturity and honesty above all else when it comes to members. We expect everyone to set an example on our server that shows respect for the community. We are looking to build a great guild community and would like to be an outstanding member of our server. We do not take kindly to bad behaviors from players.

Raids times will be Saturday and Sunday at 4 pm - 8 pm Pacific Time. We plan to raid for 4 hours. On progression content we will ask for consumables, to help us push the boss.

We plan to use the Zerosum DKP system. While DKP systems are not perfect. We also don’t like loot council. In a Zerosum DKP system, loot is attempted to be handed out more fairly then what may occur using a Regular DKP system or loot council. By basing the points entirely around items. With Zerosum DKP, each item is assigned a predetermined point value. When an item drops, everyone receives a share of the points, with the buyer losing the full amount.
All legendary drops will be handled in a fashion to ensure maximum usage for the guild. Eligibility will be determined by dedication to the guild, and having mats ready for the items.

Recruitment:
Currently None.

Feel free to ask if you still like to join. We are open to having a great community.

We do have a guild website that is still under construction. With the goal to provide helpful links and information for all members. Do remove the spacing in the website.

https:// transcendence.wowalliances .com

For more information can contact me at Sumela#1837, Tzipi#11442 or
Gremlin141#1928 and Discord on discord Gremlin141#0062.

5 Likes

Good Morning Sumela

myself and about 4 friends plan on returning for classic and are excited for the nostalgia and plan on raiding a few nights a week.

Any idea as to which server you plan on rolling? PVE/PVP?

i myself have experience in all raids in Classic as a restoration druid and a Hunter. Cleared every raid except for Naxx in which we killed 9 of the bosses.

my group will consist of myself as a frost mage
Gnome Warlock
Dwarf Priest
Human Warrior
and TBD

this sounds like a solid guild based on what we are looking for. can you message me any other information as we would like to have a set guild when launch happens as we plan to hit leveling out of the gate pretty hard.

1 Like

Greetings Dreampizie,

We are planning on going to the server Atiesh. I did leave my battlenet contact as I was not able to post a link to the discord or website we are still working on. Mostly trying to fill it in with helpful links for the moment.

Looking for a guild and you seem to be a great fit! Sent BT req.
Snikrot#11648

1 Like

Howdy everybody interested here is the guild website https:// transcendence.wowalliances .com
I’m Drizzal the guild leader so please check out the site and leave messages to myself or sumela there also.
Thank you all.

2 Likes

Might help if I post on the proper toon my bad. For anybody interested in joining you can message me on bnet Gremlin141#1928 or on Discord with Gremlin141#0062.

Still looking for more. If you like to get in with a guild ground up. Come check us out.

Doing a bump, looking for more to join and have fun with us.

I’m very interested… I’ve been maining a resto druid since wraith… would love to roll one in classic. Sent friend request on bnet to Sumela.

1 Like

Glad to have you joining us Tzipi, Fzoul and Canthide.

1 Like

Color me interested. I did some raiding in vanilla on several characters including this one, and your raid schedule fits with my work schedule. I plan on maining a paladin again this time around (holy/prot, running improved concentration aura for spellcaster group pushback support: https:// classic.wowhead .com/talent-calc/paladin/05503122521151-05024103003) and am looking for people to level/dungeon/raid with. I’ll likely be playing a mage alt as well, but after I get my paladin to 60.

1 Like

Awesome Laelanni would love to have you join the guild and have a blast. Join up on discord and the guild site.

1 Like

Hi Tzipi,

I got it. I was off getting dinner and trying to take care of my store. Getting the last pieces I need in place for the guys. So I dont have to be at it so much on the weekends. I am a co-owner for a hobby game store.

Interested in joining, flexible on what class to roll, but heavily leaning holy paladin (main in vanilla). I added you on BT. I have played WoW since launch and progressed through early Naxx until TBC launched.

2 Likes

Hey Krolmik, you are welcome to join us if you like in the new adventure in classic. Join the discord and chat away with others who are part of the group.

Hello there. I was perusing the forums and your post caught my eye. Your guild sounds like a great fit and is exactly what I am looking for. I will send you a battletag request and would love to discuss joining in more detail. Kaitlyn#12746

1 Like

Kaitlya we would enjoy having you join the group. If Sumela doesn’t get back to you right away you can send me a message on bnet or discord.

2 Likes

Hello Drizzal! Thank you for such a quick response. I went ahead and created my character: Kaitliya; a female gnome mage. Looking forward to getting to know you and your crew!

Awesome, join the discord and the website. Glad to have you and feel free to harass Dathelth on discord.

Dwarf Dis Priest here interested in joining if you have space! Will also be leveling with a Dwarf Fury Warrior homie. Have Vanilla wow raiding experience from MC to first 2 bosses of Nax 40 before guild breaking up. Anyways hope to hear back! Battle tag Franalations#2353 Thx

2 Likes